• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alec Bradley

Quite alot of results on Google aswell.

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS344US344&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=alec+bradley+review

I recently acquired one of his MAXX's that is now resting in the humidor. I may think about posting a review if I ever get around to smoking this one (I haven't heard enough about his label to be completely confident in the cigar).

I have had a couple and found them to be excellent.

I am not a big fan of the Maxx series but the Tempus is one of my fav go to smokes to keep in the humi.

I'm a big fan of the Tempus. Smoked a Tempus Gennisis the other day with about a year on it and it
was delicious and nutritious.

The new Family Blend is quite good too.

The tempus is an excellent smoke. I keep at least a 5-er in my humi at all times. I hear the select cabinet reserve is good also, but I haven't tried one yet. I'm not a big fan of any of their other smokes.

As others have said, I have tried the Tempus and found them to be very enjoyable! :thumbs:

Another vote for the Tempus. Really a great smoke and not that hard on the wallet either!

Count one more for Tempus. Actually it is the only Alec Bradley cigars I smoke, so I can' speak for the rest of his lines...but you can't go wrong with the Tempus line.

I enjoy Alec Bradley cigars. I've smoked the Maxx, Tempus, Prensado, and Vice and I liked them all (I probably liked the Vice or Prensado the best). I did smoke a panatela SCR by Alec Bradley that was poorly constructed. I wouldn't be against trying another though.