• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zino Embassy Selection at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We were lucky to be chosen as one of the retailers to get the Limited Edition Zino Embassy Selection. These cigars are true limited editions, only 775 boxes of ten were produced. The Zino Embassy Selection is a 6 x 53 Perfecto. The filler/binder is a newly developed blend of Honduran tobaccos. The wrapper is an extremely rare Ecuadorian Sun Grown that can only be produced in very small quantities. They come in boxes of ten with single cigars going for $9.80 and the box for $98. I think these are set to arrive early next week. I have them up for Pre-Order right now.

ZinoEmbassy.jpg

I also have a couple new items to show everyone.

God of Fire 5th Anniversary Cuttery Y

gof5thcutterY.jpg

These are real cool cutters, I was really impressed with them when I saw them at the trade show this year. The set gets you the limited edition God of Fire 5th Anniversary Cutter Y and four God of Fire cigars from 2006. The cigars are:

Don Carlos, Robusto
Carlito, Double Robusto
Carlito, Churchill
Carlito, Piramide

The set sells for $119.

God of Fire 5th Anniversary Magma Lighter

gof5thMAGMA.jpg

This set comes with the same cigars as the Cutter Y, only you get a Limited Edition God of Fire 5th Anniversary Magma lighter. It also goes for $119.

Angelenos Cigars

This Friday we should be getting our first shipment of the new Angelenos cigars. These were blended by Don Carlos and feature a Dominican filler/binder blend and a beautiful Ecuadorian wrapper. I'm glad they were blended by Don Carlos because I really enjoy most of the blends makes (the God of Fire Don Carlos, Robustos are my favorite of the line). Four sizes were created, two are shipping now while the others will be available in April of 2010.

Here are the two sizes we will be getting on Friday:

Angelenos Lonsdale

lonsdale.jpg

The Lonsdale measures 6 1/4 x 44 with single cigars for $12 and a box of ten for $108.

Angelenos Toro

toro.jpg

The Toro measures 6 x 50. These also come in boxes of ten. Single cigars are $15 and the box goes for $135.

Angelenos Limited Edition Lighter Set

angelenosLIGHTER.jpg

I love this sleek lighter, the only problem I have is the fact that it is so slim. I haven't had a chance to use them but they look like you'll be lucky to lighter thee or four cigars before the butane runs out. However much butane these hold I do have to say they are very sharp looking lighters.
This set comes with a pair of Angelenos cigars, the Lonsdale and Toro. The set is $85.

It looks like our shipment of Lost City OpusX and E.P. Carillo cigars will be here next week. I'll make sure to post something when they arrive.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

While you might be right about the fuel capacity in the lighters, they sure are pretty sweet looking.

The Zino's are a very nice smoke!

Someone tell Santa that I REALLY likes that cutter...he can keep the smokes!
wink.gif

Some one tell Santa that I REALLY like that cutter...he can keep the smokes!
wink.gif

Gary, what' the strength like on the cigars? The info sheet they gave me said they had "surprising" strength. When I saw they were a Honduran blend I was not quite sure what to think. I've been steering away from Honduran cigars lately as I seem to have lost my taste for them.

I checked the Naughty List and Gary's not on there (maybe a clerical mistake), so it is okay if someone gets the cutter for him
wink.gif

Some one tell Santa that I REALLY like that cutter...he can keep the smokes!
wink.gif

Gary, what' the strength like on the cigars? The info sheet they gave me said they had "surprising" strength. When I saw they were a Honduran blend I was not quite sure what to think. I've been steering away from Honduran cigars lately as I seem to have lost my taste for them.

I checked the Naughty List and Gary's not on there (maybe a clerical mistake), so it is okay if someone gets the cutter for him
wink.gif

This was brought up in another thread as well. (No, not the naughty part!)...the cigar profile!

It's definatly a nice rich cigar. Not over powering but more strength than the regular Zino line.
As a 'go to smoke'...no.
As an 'ejoyable reasonable larger smoke' goes...these hit the mark!!
thumbs-up.gif

a
Gary