• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introducing The Midwest and Kentucky Savinelli Rep

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Well that is it folks. I am the regional manager for Savinelli cigars, pipes and premium accessories for the Midwest and Kentucky. For a long time I have hoped for a job like this and I finally have it. Please expect updates and info, and ask and ask questions. I thank and look so deeply forward to meeting you all at the many events I look forward to being at. It has been a long time since Savinelli has had regional managers, a lot of work to do, and I look forward to bringing it to you.

So much thanks.

Much care,

Matthew

Very nice, beats that cob I sent you, LOL.

Congrats is in order!

Congratulations Matthew my brother! Well deserved it is, best wishes for the brightest future! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Congats Matthew! I'm sure its more than deserved, and may all your endeavors be met with the greatest success.

Congrats Matthew! I wish I could find a job doing something I loved (I'm still in college)

Wow, congratulations! Good to see someone knowledgeable is going to be working in the industry. It seems like a lot of the reps I've met lately don't really know much about the cigars they represent. Keep 'em in shape! :laugh:

Again, congratulations man, I envy you!

I want to first thank all of you for your support, it means so much.

Those of you hoping to meet up, that is an ultimate goal to me. I hope to do an event at your local then continue the herf with you!

Midwest guys PM me your B&M's or your home town so I can make sure to contact you when I am around.

Congrats Matthew, you deserve it!! Now when do we herf!! :)