• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

858 Rosado Review

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
Reaction score
Post your reviews here.

They are NOT good and out of the Christmas spirit, I will be willing to buy them from you! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Best,

Joe

Post your reviews here.

They are NOT good and out of the Christmas spirit, I will be willing to buy them from you! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Best,

Joe

I agree, Joe these suck and I'll help you out by taking on any overflow that may come your way. In the spirit of the season and all!

Post your reviews here.

Best,

Joe

I agree, Joe these suck and I'll help you out by taking on any overflow that may come your way. In the spirit of the season and all!

Are they good?? I just stopped by my B&M and they have an entire box. I picked up one to try. Should I go get more??

Definately get more,.........so we can trade an $8 dollar cigar for a $9 cigar. You end up making a dollar each in potential money saved in order to buy more cigars. See how easy my money back system is? You can't go wrong, I tell ya!
laugh.gif

My father in law ended up with 4 boxes of them. He let me take one box., I have been sick all week so I haven't smoked one yet...My father in law fired one up last night and he really liked it....I snuck a few puffs from it and it was pretty damn good, of course I can't form a real valid opinion from a few puffs so I can't wait until I can smoke one.

It's funny, I ask about these around my area and I get the same dumbfounded confused look from all the shops! Aaaaargh! Four boxes is awesome! :cool:

Post your reviews here.

Best,

Joe
Hey Joe - The whole point of this board is "reviewing" cigars. I think your review stinks. Damn Phillipino's.

I've had three now and have been completely unimpressed. I enjoyed the originals, but these are just average at best.