• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming To SoCal

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schwiez!
I'm heading to SoCal for a meeting from Feb. 26 to Mar. 5. The meeting doesn't start until Sunday so some friends and I will be in San Diego on Saturday Feb 27 for the fun of it. We are planning on touring Stone Brewing and hanging out the rest of the time. I can search for local shops and opinions on them as I'm sure it has been discussed, but there are a few other questions. My questions are:

1. Is anyone up for a herf?
2. Does anyone want to join us in the Stone tour? According the the website the tour is free with a guided tasting at the end.
3. Where is the best place to do some beer shopping and/or drinking (ie best Beer Bar in the area)?

We haven't made any reservations yet, so I don't know where we are staying. The only certain items are we land late Friday at LAX, then got SD Saturday morning, and must be back at LAX by Sunday afternoon to pick our bosses up and get the meeting in Ventura.

Thanks.

Well Jimmy me lad, I am up for a herf! Also, the San Diego CP Herf is going to be held in Temecula (40 min north of SD). It is going to happen on the 5th. I am also up for a Stone Tour. I don't like Stone, but if I get to hang with you, then I am good.

Well Jimmy me lad, I am up for a herf! Also, the San Diego CP Herf is going to be held in Temecula (40 min north of SD). It is going to happen on the 5th. I am also up for a Stone Tour. I don't like Stone, but if I get to hang with you, then I am good.

I second this!

Me Three... :thumbs:

Jim, I'm not going if either of these bastards are going. Sorry.

Jim, I'm not going if either of these bastards are going. Sorry.

Hey, I resemble that remark!!! :0

As much as I would like to make the herf on the 5th, my flight leaves LAX at noon.

Bump as this gets closer and for a plan update. We'll be staying near El Cajon and 30th St. Can you smoke on patios at the bars there?

I have to be in Ventura between 4-PM on Sunday, but if anyone between SD and Ventura wants to meet on Sunday let me know.

Jim, I believe I will be meeting with you on Saturday, the 27th.

BADUM-BUMP!!!! Who else is coming?? ???