• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO criollo pampa

statelandman

I have had cigars that I would describe as “salty” and I have had cigars that I would describe as “bitter”, but never until today have I smoked a cigar that was both salty and bitter.
The CAO criollo pampa is a small cigar (4 x 40) which in this case is a distinct blessing. It allows you to throw it away after only a few minutes without feeling too guilty that you might be wasting something.
CAO spent a lot on the packaging of this cigar (cute little toilet paper wrapping with a nice satin band) but I wish they had spent more money on the tobacco.
This cigar instantly made my top ten worst cigars of all time and is unlikely to be dislodged anytime soon.
Yes, I am a mild cigar weenie, but that doesn’t mean I never smoke and enjoy stronger, full-bodied smokes. The CAO criollo pampa, however, is not one of them.

Thanks for the heads up.
I was gifted the CAO Criollo Pato, i'm assuming there the same in flavor and after this review i don't think i'm going to try it.
Thanks for saving my tastebuds for something worth smoking. :)

I have smoked several CAO Crillos and all were crap. Their extreme line is good though.

Interesting. I had one Criollo Bomba that was horrible, but recently tried another and was very impressed.

I have yet to try this line from C.A.O.

The anni. Cameroon used to be my fav. but in the past year or so they have not been what they used to be.

I have heard they are changing rollers yet again, anyone know when we will start seeing product from the new factory?

gkpk said:
i'm assuming there the same in flavor and after this review i don't think i'm going to try it.
Thanks for saving my tastebuds for something worth smoking. :)
gkpk, not trying to pick on you because I see this a lot around here, especially with the review Pass SD Sack has going on, but why would you decide to not try a cigar based on someone else not liking it? I'm not saying this cigar is good or bad...... I'm just saying why don't you be your own judge?

I hate liver, not because I've heard others say they dislike it but because I tasted it. I would never allow someone else's opinion to decide what I like or dislike. ;) :)