• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what is the best way to get rid of cigar smoke aroma in your car?

cigar2347

How can I get rid of lingering cigar smoke smell in the car. I bought a "Fabreez car" but it only masked it.
two reason I need to get rid of the aroma(i do enjoy it)
Reason one it causes cravings when you smell it makes you want to light one up
Reason two(most important) cant have girls in the car, it is a very strong smell for non cigar smokers.

Happy Holidays and thank you in advance,

Make sure you don't ever leave any ashes or butts in the car. The smell from the smoke usually "washing away" after a day or so... air it out as much as you can.

I've seen plugin ionizers made for situations like this, but I don't know how well they work, if at all. Maybe give one of them a try, though.

Leave the windows down at night. The car will be aired out by morning.

Go to the store and get some Ozium. spray it after you do what Backslide just recommended.

Green apple, cut it in half, place the halves in the car. Toss the apple after 24 hours. I've heard rumors that this works, but never tried it myself unfortunately.

I don't smoke in the car either, but after years of cleaning up baby/ dog puke and carting around smokey/ diesel covered turnout gear I have found the best way to get a smell out of a car is just to leave all of the windows open and let the car sit out in the sun for as long as possible.

Hopefully the neighborhood kids don't like the cigar smoke either!!-- this plan might be better for rural areas or garaged vehicles.

Cat litter works well. Put two scoops of cat litter in a pie pan and leave it under each seat for a week.

Works everytime!

Hopefully the neighborhood kids don't like the cigar smoke either!!-- this plan might be better for rural areas or garaged vehicles.

X2.

(I was thinking the same thing Dave, but my thinking is skewed.)

Also dancing naked around the car while holding a torch and singing the Star Spangled Banner may help as well.

X2.

(I was thinking the same thing Dave, but my thinking is skewed.)

Also dancing naked around the car while holding a torch and singing the Star Spangled Banner may help as well.

hahah,
I must've done this wrong because it did absolutely nothing for me, maybe I needed to have the car windows down during this?

Go to the store and get some Ozium. spray it after you do what Backslide just recommended.

X10...works every time. A buddy of mine who is a doctor & cigar smoker turned me on to this method years ago when Ozium was only available to the medical field to spray in their examination rooms.

My version is to spray the Ozium (Orange) liberally and leave the windows UP for a few hours, don't forget the headliner...then crack the windows/sunroof over night and the smell is gone by the morning. This all works better if you smoke your cigar with the windows cracked to begin with ;)

This works pretty good for me.

Step one put car in the garage
Step two leave windows down overnight....

430945_10152369648555224_2050536033_n.jpg