• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Funniest thing ive ever seen!

I can't stop laughing. Pugh my goodness, that is funny.

No link my friend.

I can't stop laughing. Oh my goodness, that is funny.

No link my friend.

Jeff i watched an shared this on FB this morning and I was DYING! Kids these days are just taking pranks to entirely new levels...

Paul

Some poor minimum-wage stock boy has to clean that shit up. Didn't laugh.... I want my money back.

I thought the first few were pretty good, where it looked like he was actually falling.  After that it just got STUPID, he was just looking for reasons to break shit.  Waste of time...

If I was the person that had to clean that up and found out it was a prank, I would smash one upside his head.

Lol I thought it was most funny because of how over the top dake he made it. Just made it so much funnier since he didnt give a shit lol

Didn't even crack a smile, I turned it off after he was being a tool when people were trying to help him up!

Yeah, not funny.  Entitled brats smash product and game the system.  Are they going to file lawsuits and sue the stores for damages...??  I've worked in grocery before....I hope they got their asses kicked.

Agreed on hes a jerk, and I feel bad for who had to clean it, HOPEFULLY him. And yes hopefully he was punished, but funny

BlindedByScience said:
Yeah, not funny.  Entitled brats smash product and game the system.  Are they going to file lawsuits and sue the stores for damages...??  I've worked in grocery before....I hope they got their asses kicked.

I hope they are dumb enough to try to sue after posting this on youTube. One of these days that kid is going to splash milk on the wrong person. I'm not sure when I became a grouchy old man but stuff like this pisses me off. 

extremeXconcepts said:
Agreed on hes a jerk, and I feel bad for who had to clean it, HOPEFULLY him. And yes hopefully he was punished, but funny
You never cease to amaze me.

Doc

WTF........I didn't get.......waste.

Could have taken the products to a homeless shelter....

Three minutes of my life I'll never get back.  Hope that kid gets his ass kicked soon.