• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for ISOM cigar connoisseur in NYC

Ilyako

Hey,
I looked at this forum and thought , maybe somebody knows a real ISOM cigar fan in nyc,
Who really knows this subject
I am relatively new to this :)
Unfortunately all my friends have no clue

I am very private and respectful person,
All information that's sent to me will be kept totally confidential
Thank you
Ilyako@me.com
By the way
I am not looking for a contact to get cigars
Or sell them

I have some and I know how to get

I am looking for an adviser , sort of

Thx
Again

Try Min Ron Nee. He is full of info. Taste is too subjective to say that what I like will be what you like. Read the reviews, Find a reviewer whose palate seems to be in line with yours. 

I ve read Min Ron Nee
After reading I realized that certain issues are better addressed thru personal contact

Llyako, if your serious about finding someone here to buddy up with, you should post an intro I the boards introduce yourself here thread. Stick around, contribute, read, read, read and you should enjoy your time here. Welcome.

Ilyako said:
Hey,
I looked at this forum and thought , maybe somebody knows a real ISOM cigar fan in nyc,

Thank you
Ilyako@me.com
By the way
Or sell them

Thx
Again

Send elittle a PM. He spends much of his time in NYC on business. He is one of the foremost cigar connoisseurs in North America.  I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you.

tomthirtysix said:
Hey,I looked at this forum and thought , maybe somebody knows a real ISOM cigar fan in nyc,Who really knows this subjectI am relatively new to this :)Unfortunately all my friends have no clueI am very private and respectful person,All information that's sent to me will be kept totally confidentialThank youIlyako@me.comBy the wayI am not looking for a contact to get cigarsOr sell themI have some and I know how to getI am looking for an adviser , sort ofThxAgain
 Send elittle a PM. He spends much of his time in NYC on business. He is one of the foremost cigar connoisseurs in North America.  I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you.
X2!!!!

Don't hesitate! Elittle is a cigar Einstein.

Ilyako said:
Hey,

Thank you
Ilyako@me.com
By the way
Or sell them

Thx
Again

As the others have said, go to the newb introduction thread and introduce yourself.

Also, there is no need to hit "return" after each sentence.  You can group sentences together to form a paragraph if they relate to the same idea or thought.  Otherwise your posts end up looking like a failed poem.

Brickhouse said:
Hey,

Thank you
Ilyako@me.com
By the way
Or sell them

Thx
Again

As the others have said, go to the newb introduction thread and introduce yourself.

Also, there is no need to hit "return" after each sentence.  You can group sentences together to form a paragraph if they relate to the same idea or thought.  Otherwise your posts end up looking like a failed poem.
Damn it... Now I'm reading his post like a limerick.