• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Criollo

cvmfour

Gifted to me by my parents. I lit this bad boy up tonight. I'm not good at describing so here goes.
The wrapper looked to be good with veins throughout. It was hard to light the whole thing to get it even. I lit it by holding it close to the flame but not directly on the flame. After that initial uneven burn, everything straightened out. About a 1/3 way through is when the cigar jumps out at you. Rich white smoke billowed out with each puff. I couldn't notice any sudden flavors because I'm new at this. I never had to re-light the cigar at all. I smoked as much as I could before it started to rain (3/4 through). All in all I would reccomend this cigar to any newbie that wants a good smoke that will not overpower them. I give it a big :thumbs:

Nice review. These are very good smokes. I especially like the little Pato. I find them to have a very unique and unusual flavor profile that is very enjoyable.

I smoked one yesterday. I found it to be a little bitter for the first inch but soon settled into a smooth smoke. Over 1/2 way it really got a nutty taste almost like an almond flavor. I liked it. I'd buy another.

Great description four! My soon to be cousin sent me one of these along with a few other sticks. I'll be trying this one out first :thumbs:

Robert

i smoked one of these a few weeks ago and also enjoyed it very much.

Which Criollo did you have? I have only tried the Pampa, overall very different from the rest of the CAO line.

Spicy little cigar....but would buy again

-P-

I had the one that came with the CAO sampler...It had the MX2, Maduro, Gold, Brazilia, etc. So whichever one that was ???

Sounds like a good cigar.. My first CAO was the Brazilia Gol! and it was wonderful. I have yet another cigar on my list to pick up on my next trip to the local shop!

Matt

cvmfour said:
I had the one that came with the CAO sampler...It had the MX2, Maduro, Gold, Brazilia, etc. So whichever one that was ???
Might as well get a sampler of the whole line....CAO truely has the biggest selection of cigars for any tastebud :thumbs:

I have tons of the Criollo's, I would love to trade someone or a couple people. I have all sizes...

pm me if you want to trade :)

-matt