• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St Jude walk

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
Doing a walk got St Jude if anyone would like to donate.
Help support the kids of St. Jude

Last edited:
Thanks for taking this upon yourself! Lost a nephew at only 5 years old and I can promise you that anyone affected by your participation will appreciate it more than you’ll ever know.

Thanks for taking this upon yourself! Lost a nephew at only 5 years old and I can promise you that anyone affected by your participation will appreciate it more than you’ll ever know.
Thank you and I am sorry for your loss. I am blessed with healthy kids and could not imagine what it is like to deal with what's these families go through. My neighbors niece is fighting cancer and I pray she beats it.

Thank you and I am sorry for your loss. I am blessed with healthy kids and could not imagine what it is like to deal with what's these families go through. My neighbors niece is fighting cancer and I pray she beats it.
I’ll be praying that she beats the cancer and that you and your family remain in good health