• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest for CP's Newbies

AJ your winnings are in the air, let me know if they are ok when they get there. Enjoy them. :thumbs:

DC Number: 0306 2400 0002 3276 1343

DT

Package has landed! The smokes look even better in person and are in great shape! Thank you so much for the cigars + traveling humidor (I was thinking about buying one for my upcoming 2 day trip to Chicago = no need now!)

I was about to light up the Hemingway Maduro but it probably should sit in the humi for a few days. Just lit up a 1959 Exodus (spicy chocolate) instead!

:thumbs:

Thanks once again. I can't wait to try em - and I will sooner rather than later if the weather stays like this. If not, next time I go over to my brother's I'll be sure to bring one of these.

Glad you like them. The cigar caddy is great, I have a couple that size and a 3 decker that I got from Cigarmony.com. Remember if you fly that it does get stuck closed from the air pressure changes. If you notice there is a slot near the latch where you can insert a coin to open it.

Enjoy those cigars!

DT