• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FULL!!!! CONTEST!!! NBA Final 8 (Random Draw forTeams) ... $20 per entry.

Sorry everyone I was busy celebrating the 150th running of the Kentucky Derby. The fastest 2 minutes of sports. I donated... had the 4 horse who finished 4th. Anyway... back to NBA.

Facing off in best of 7 series

Minnesota - @Smart Ash (w gm1) (w gm2)
vs
Denver- @tomthirtysix

SERIES- 2- 0

Indiana - @CigarStone
vs
New York - @thinde (w gm1)(w gm2)

SERIES- 0 - 2

Dallas - @smellysell
vs
Oklahoma City - @jacot23

SERIES- 0 - 1

Cleveland - @grateful1
vs
Boston - @tone-ny

SERIES- 0 - 1

Last edited:
Sorry everyone I was busy celebrating the 150th running of the Kentucky Derby. The fastest 2 minutes of sports. I donated... had the 4 horse who finished 4th. Anyway... back to NBA.

vs
Denver- @tomthirtysix

SERIES- 2- 0

Indiana - @CigarStone
vs
New York - @thinde (w gm1)

SERIES- 0 - 1

Dallas - @smellysell
vs
Oklahoma City - @jacot23

SERIES- 0 - 1

Cleveland - @grateful1
vs
Boston - @tone-ny

SERIES- 0 - 1

I sure hope my son is wrong! He told me during the drawing he thought Indiana would win it all and OKC wouldn’t get out of the first round…
They are a #1 seed. They're supposed to make the finals according to rankings. I was surprised you were disappointed. Your Son was a very nice young man, really proud to meet him... he just needs to watch a little more NBA. 😉

They are a #1 seed. They're supposed to make the finals according to rankings. I was surprised you were disappointed. Your Son was a very nice young man, really proud to meet him... he just needs to watch a little more NBA. 😉
I wasn’t disappointed. I haven’t watched NBA in a long time, guess he hasn’t either, lol!

@thinde NY put together a 3rd quarter that was the difference to beat @CigarStone Indy in Game #2
Tom's up two to zero
1715260435639.png

vs
Denver- @tomthirtysix

SERIES- 2- 0

Indiana - @CigarStone
vs
New York - @thinde (w gm1)(w gm2)

SERIES- 0 - 2

Dallas - @smellysell
vs
Oklahoma City - @jacot23

SERIES- 0 - 1

Cleveland - @grateful1
vs
Boston - @tone-ny

SERIES- 0 - 1

I sure hope my son is wrong! He told me during the drawing he thought Indiana would win it all and OKC wouldn’t get out of the first round…
Boy oh boy, I wish your son was correct! I don't follow the NBA but after Michael drew the teams, I looked up the odds and next to the Pacers it said "Yeah, right!"

Boy oh boy, I wish your son was correct! I don't follow the NBA but after Michael drew the teams, I looked up the odds and next to the Pacers it said "Yeah, right!"
When you drew Indiana my first comment was I should trade with you, lol.

Inly because I was a Celtics fan growing up and my other team was the Pacers.

Good Luck, maybe one of us will win!

Cody, my son, was all about basketball until he got out of high school and I guess he’s mostly quit watching. I think the Pacers were really good then. Now he’s in college and referees intramural sports and plays guitar when has time.

When you drew Indiana my first comment was I should trade with you, lol.

Inly because I was a Celtics fan growing up and my other team was the Pacers.

Good Luck, maybe one of us will win!

Cody, my son, was all about basketball until he got out of high school and I guess he’s mostly quit watching. I think the Pacers were really good then. Now he’s in college and referees intramural sports and plays guitar when has time.
I used to love the NBA. I was close friends with Gary Briggs, the trainer of Cavaliers and had seats rights behind the Cavs bench for a couple years. This was during the Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance era. Unfortunately, I was at "the shot" game where Jordan made an impossible buzzer-beater over Craig Ehlo to end the five game series in 1989 . Craig was considered one of the best defensive players in the league, and a friend I knew through Gary. It broke my heart to see him collapse on the sideline after the shot went in.

Back then there were several sets of rules, superstar rules, journeyman rules, rookie rules, etc. A rookie couldn't come any where near a superstar without being called for a foul. Now the NBA has become suck a bastardized version of basketball and I can't watch it any more.

The shot

ETA: I didn't want to watch that video but I did. It still makes me sick at my stomach! Watch Craig Ehlo's play in that last six seconds.

Last edited: