• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hauntings & Other Ghostly Experiences

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Went to New Orleans during Mardi Gras a few years back with my family, and we stayed at the Bourbon Orleans hotel. One night my brother and I decided to take a look around the hotel, so we walked near this one staircase, which was blocked off with a red rope. We walked up a couple of the stairs, and both got a really weird feeling, like some heavy energy. We didn't think much of it, and left to go outside.

About a year later, we saw a documentary on the Travel Channel, it was the 10 most haunted places in the USA. So we're watching the documentary, and all of a sudden, the next most haunted place to come up is the Bourbon Orleans hotel! Turns out the place is really haunted. So of course this sent chills down my back.

The Travel Channel is playing the documentary again tonight, so try and catch it if you can. I do have other stories, but I'll just post this one for now.

Anyone else ever experience the paranormal?

Yeah Rod!
I felt a paranormalaity a few minutes ago! The Arizona Cardinals.... beat my Niners! :0
Just posting...never mind me...cause I rerally dig this topic.

Post away... I'll be reading!

Yea,
I have had that feeling before.
Every time my wife gets within 10' of the front door. LOL!!!!

Yes Rod ,I know what your saying.
I have had that feeling before but no one is ever with me, so I just think I'm nuts.

The house I live in now use to belong to my wifes grandfather, and sometimes I think he still might be around. You know the feeling when someting in the room seems to move without making a noise but you sence the movment.

Only the occasional dejavu.. but a couple of times, I knew exactly what the next words outta someone's mouth were gonna be.

I'll just post that one story. If I post the others, you guys will definately think I'm nuts or something. :lookup:

LMAO

Seriously though, I think I might have a ghost in my house....

I hear weird noises in the middle of the night, doors that i've closed will be open, and

The SOB keeps smoking my stash!!!! Muwahahahahahahahahahahahaha :sign:

Melly and I used to head a paranormal "ghost hunter" organization and did several investigations. Our biggest was Sloss Furnaces, which was also on The World's Scariest Places - not sure if it was for the Travel station - think it was for one of the major networks.

Sam