• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man caves...

Yes, lets get into this exhaust system specifically, whatcha got?

A dual window fan running while smoking. It does a pretty good job of exhausting the smoke right out the window. I don't use an "in" fan, though I guess I could add that at some point. Currently, the exhaust fan pulls air into the room from under the door, which also seems to keep the smoke and smell from dispersing throughout the house.
518KHF4SX7L.jpg

I have an air purifier set up on a timer. It runs for an hour after I'm done in the room, and picks up any residual odors and smoke.
4498_bionaire.jpg

Link: Bionaire HEPA air purifier

When non-smokers come over they don't believe I smoked 1 - 2 cigars a day in that room all winter long. :thumbs:

JonDot, I love your desk. It's very similar to my Grandpa's old desk. Right now my folks have it. I hope to inherit it someday. Great drawer pulls. Heavy as a son of a gun...

JonDot, I love your desk. It's very similar to my Grandpa's old desk. Right now my folks have it. I hope to inherit it someday. Great drawer pulls. Heavy as a son of a gun...
Glad you like it. I received it as a gift from my ex FIL. He got it out of an old 1 room school house in rural West Virginia that was being dismantled. It has a stamp on the bottom side of it that says something like US Army 1944. Yes, it is very heavy, solid oak. The top also flips over and there is a holder there where a typewriter used to be mounted.

Glad you like it. I received it as a gift from my ex FIL. He got it out of an old 1 room school house in rural West Virginia that was being dismantled. It has a stamp on the bottom side of it that says something like US Army 1944. Yes, it is very heavy, solid oak. The top also flips over and there is a holder there where a typewriter used to be mounted.

I had a desk exactly like that in my college dorm room. The functionality is tremendous.

-Mark

Nihon_Ni,
Man does that look familiar!!!

Come on over brother! We can compare caves.

Coming from a Marine that is a curious sounding statement. :laugh:

Mine is pretty much the same though I have a couple carpet sections down on the rocks for ambiance.

The last Army guy who made an innuendo out of one of my statements is still recovering in Walter Reed. :D

I have a carpet too, but I call it my front yard. That way it seems more civilized.

Jon, what are you going to stack on top of the lamp? Nice use of Priority Mail boxes though.

Jon, what are you going to stack on top of the lamp? Nice use of Priority Mail boxes though.
LOL Your the first 1 to notice the box's. They are all gone now, along with the TV. It was replaced with a 42" and stand. The lamp is gone also. I replaced it with a couple of floor lamps. :sign: