• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Think CBID Auctions are Ridiculous?

slowhand said:
Ebay Auction
[snapback]262509[/snapback]​

Not quite the same lines as CBID, but I truly don't understand this. Maybe I'll post a $10 gift certificate to some store and see if I can get it to go for $15 (w/ $3.85 priority shipping charges NOT included of course). Crazy.

Edited to add -

Btw, hope you had a great bday... :thumbs:

I know we aren't supposed to talk about religion and all that jazz here, but....

This is a perfect example of why God intended there to be natural selection! :laugh:

Freakin' moron!

lol...the funny thing is, i see itunes gift cards in target, cvs, walgreens and other places these days.

:laugh: thanks a bunch, wow this is a serious kind of stupid. Just what I needed this morning, combined with AVBs girl.

CYG

Someone if "musically gifted" but otherwise a complete IDIOT! I should sell that guy a $20 bill for $30 plus shipping. Its a good deal . . . its nice and crisp!

What a tool. :laugh:

As my Dad was fond of saying when these kind of situations came up:

"You just can't hide stupid."

Some guy sold a email address on ebay "Xbox360@yahoo.com" when the new Xboxes were released for

OVER 1000 DOLLARS!!!

made me wish I had of thought of it :-/

that was good for a laugh, thank :p s!

Hmmmmm...maybe there's additional insight to be had. I checked what else this guy had for sale and found THIS. Reason to madness after all?

PetersCreek said:
Hmmmmm...maybe there's additional insight to be had. I checked what else this guy had for sale and found THIS. Reason to madness after all?
[snapback]262636[/snapback]​
Damn!!! Wish I would of thought of that when I was in school! This is all just too hilarious! :laugh:

PetersCreek said:
[snapback]262636[/snapback]​

Absolute classic :thumbs:

Greetings! As P.T. Barnum once said, "There's a sucker born every minute." To pay more than face value for an item, such as a gift card, is utterly ridiculous! What were these people thinking, anyway? Regards, knightlaird