• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

Yes it is seeing them in a tubo, but they will probably benefit from it.

IMG_4267.JPG

First half of the shipment arrived. Some for the wedding, some for me and some for a charity auction package I'm putting together for Kristen's country club fundraiser event. I always see crappy cigars going for big bucks. Figured I'd see what a handful of CC's go for.

I've been considering this one. If you smoke it, and happen to think about it, let me know your impressions. I've slowed way down due to storage issues. Have to be real selective in what I buy...and smoke more...:D
Will do, Danno. Probably several months until I get around to smoking it, but I'll let you know.

Picked up a Liga and some Matilde. Anyone tried any of the Matilde line? I asked what they suggest at my local b&m for a morning smoke and they said these are their favorite.

IMG_20170406_201557.jpg

Picked up a Liga and some Matilde. Anyone tried any of the Matilde line? I asked what they suggest at my local b&m for a morning smoke and they said these are their favorite.

View attachment 16099
Had the Renacer and the Oscuro. The Oscuro is ok and the Renacer is excellent IMO.

View attachment 16038

First half of the shipment arrived. Some for the wedding, some for me and some for a charity auction package I'm putting together for Kristen's country club fundraiser event. I always see crappy cigars going for big bucks. Figured I'd see what a handful of CC's go for.

Whoa... I was gonna say... are you changing your tune Michael? :D :D :D

Whoa... I was gonna say... are you changing your tune Michael? :D :D :D

I like variety. I don't think I will ever go 100% CC or 100% NC. But this purchase was mostly driven by the up coming wedding party. I kept thinking about how many people would likely waste a full R&J Churchill so I opted to buy a couple of smaller vitolas. What doesn't get consumed become my anniversary cigar. Three box plus a 40 count humidor with NC stuff should be way more than plenty for what will end up being a party of 90 or so.;):cool:

And thanks again for the brand suggestion.

I like variety. I don't think I will ever go 100% CC or 100% NC. But this purchase was mostly driven by the up coming wedding party. I kept thinking about how many people would likely waste a full R&J Churchill so I opted to buy a couple of smaller vitolas. What doesn't get consumed become my anniversary cigar. Three box plus a 40 count humidor with NC stuff should be way more than plenty for what will end up being a party of 90 or so.;):cool:

And thanks again for the brand suggestion.

HA! :) NP. Well here's to hoping you get the opportunity to try a few.