• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th Annual MLB Random Draw

Yes! Go Cards! Nothing like getting your favorite team!

I really don't follow this sport till the end of the season.  Unless I am attending a game in person, I care less. 

So someone help me ;
3. modo22/San Francisco Giants
4. modo22/New York Yankees

Is that good??

modo22 said:
I really don't follow this sport till the end of the season.  Unless I am attending a game in person, I care less. 

So someone help me ;

Is that good??
Maybe, Giants are a decent pick they won the whole enchilada last year but are off to a slow start, NYY maybe not so much.

golfgar said:

So someone help me ;

Is that good??
Maybe, Giants are a decent pick they won the whole enchilada last year but are off to a slow start, NYY maybe not so much.

Cool.  Well hopefully Barry Bonds has a good year and the Giants can win it again

:blush: :blush: :laugh: :sign:

Yep I hope Bonds has a good year too!  Now that he is off the roids, I hope he isn't too depressed.  HAHAHA

Rockies have lost 11 straight. Keep it up, Rockies!

Just a few days till the break. I just took a look at the standing for the first time this season and see that the AL First place is tight Good luck to the players in the race.

Paul

I forgot there was an All Star Break payout on this pool.

Go Cards!!!!

I am not lucky at these things.  (originally written as "I suck at these things").  Congrats to the halfway winners.

Now ST. Louis is a lock - even if the bucs sweep this series they will still be .5 games behind.    Should be exciting series this weekend at PNC park.   Sunday nights game is the game of the week on national TV.  

Alright gents sorry for the delay.

AL First place at the break is KC Royals
07940e72d660aee29b1b0106c4ff0c0e.jpg

Congrats cookie_1978

NL First place is the SL Cardinals.
3a9a8a0a6c0eadff2cd412e3f1e2b859.jpg

Congrats Brickhouse

Worst team overall is the Phillies.
e73fbe5724c0a5fc38a98840b2c90a39.jpg

Congrats to me. I hope the Phillies continue to suck.

Send me your addys so I can get these out tomorrow.

Paul

Congrats to the wieners. I'm disappointed the Rockies couldn't fail more for me, but oh well. Go Cardinals!