• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best online Shops

Thompson's is just a big box cigar store that carries mediocre stuff and stores it horribly. I ordered from them a few times years ago...like 8 years ago admittedly, but sticks always arrived dry as a bone and slightly damaged.

Thompson's is crap.

I had to get reasonably nasty with Thompsons to get them to quit calling me. I asked for the manager, then his manager. I asked for his name, then told him I was giving him my formal request to remove me from all mailing lists. Also that I was on the "Do not call" list and that they'd be reported and he'd be named, for any calls in the future. And threatened to burn down his house. That seemed to do it.....:eek:

OK, so I didn't really do that last thing, but I thought about it, briefly.....

I just called and told them to remove me from the membership. My sticks i ordered will be here thursday. Thanks guys for the feedback. I have been dealing with Neptune and Cigar.com for all my orders. I have not had any issues with either of them so far. I hope they are on the list of good online retailers..lol

I've had good results from Neptune. OVTC is my local store so I can't speak for their mail-order. Smoke Inn, Two Guys and Famous Smokes have all done right by me as well. And I absolutely love Jack Schwartz - fantastic service even if they don't have the best prices.

And finally, Keystone_Raider is my go to guy for anything Padron, AF and Illusione. Catch him the next time he posts one of his Padron orders in the retailers section.

I've had good results from Neptune. OVTC is my local store so I can't speak for their mail-order. Smoke Inn, Two Guys and Famous Smokes have all done right by me as well. And I absolutely love Jack Schwartz - fantastic service even if they don't have the best prices.

And finally, Keystone_Raider is my go to guy for anything Padron, AF and Illusione. Catch him the next time he posts one of his Padron orders in the retailers section.

I second Keystone_Raider purchases.

triple on the keystone_raider top notch, ISY at uptowncigar has always done right by us and another acclamation for Jack Schwartz

Also Johnny-O! posts in the retailers forum. His custom rolls usually need a little down time but they are really good.

OVTC does well on mail order. I forgot to mention Jack Schwartz...one of the best for sure. I've been to the actual store and ordered online. Great place to throw some business.