• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Design Your Own Cigar Subscription + Additional 10% Code

My Cigars Monthly

I wanted to take a minute and explain a little bit about who My Cigars Monthly is. We are a brand new custom subscription service that allows you to build your own cigar subscription. You choose the cigars without limitation, choose your frequency (even one time), then wait while tasty cigars are delivered to your door. It really is that easy. Not sure what you want? We also have a rotation of mystery cigars. If you want to try something other than your usual smokes, add a few of those to your order or subscription and change it up.

Orders over $40 get free shipping every day and you will receive an automatic 10% off when you create a reoccurring subscription. Our additional 10% off code LDAY17 is good until September 11th, 2017. Come check us out and see what we have to offer. We would also love to hear any feedback you may have. We are looking forward to growing and expanding our brands in the very near future.

Visit us a www.mycigarsmonthly.com

Last edited: