• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drug Store Cigar Blender's Choice

Unless your pharmacist says they cure what ails you I certainly would stay away.

They were Blenders Gold or Blenders Choice, they have a ton of sizes and packaging. Just a bundle cigar and I believe they are the same cigars as a better known bundle but I can't think of which one it is right now. I wouldn't think they would be to good from behind the counter no matter how much cello they have them wrapped in.
ANY DISCERNING CIGAR PALETTE would know that BLENDER'S GOLD MADURO CIGAR, for the Price IS a DECENT CIGAR. COMPANY to a NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BUNDLE CIGAR such as FLORA D OLIVA, the BLENDER'S GOLD MADURO TOROS & ROBUSTO come in at least a Very Close Second to the FLORA D OLIVA MADURO BUNDLED CIGAR.
So, DON'T be afraid to purchase & try the BLENDER'S GOLD MADURO TOROS & ROBUSTO. YOU WON'T REGRET IT !

ANY DISCERNING CIGAR PALETTE would know that BLENDER'S GOLD MADURO CIGAR, for the Price IS a DECENT CIGAR. COMPANY to a NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BUNDLE CIGAR such as FLORA D OLIVA, the BLENDER'S GOLD MADURO TOROS & ROBUSTO come in at least a Very Close Second to the FLORA D OLIVA MADURO BUNDLED CIGAR.
So, DON'T be afraid to purchase & try the BLENDER'S GOLD MADURO TOROS & ROBUSTO. YOU WON'T REGRET IT !
They're propylene glycol soaked garbage. Not even close to Oliva Bundles.

Thank you for your insightful thought s, but sounds like you've smoked enough polypropylene glycol infused cigars like Swisher Sweet s.

Wow, first you resurrect an 8 year old thread defending a shit cigar, then you insult a well regarded member.

Enjoy your short stay as it will likely get quite warm for you.

Thank you for your insightful thought s, but sounds like you've smoked enough polypropylene glycol infused cigars like Swisher Sweet s.

Yep, exactly why I can confidently say that these are garbage.
Good way to drum up business. I'm in awe of your intellect.

Well there you go! A shill casting shade in his second post!

I rather enjoy a shill every so often. They really get the blood pumping.

968.jpg

~Boar

Is there some reason you need to holler. You've obviously stumbled into the wrong place. I suggest you leave now before you really piss somebody off. Fellas like you are what I live for. It'll be my pleasure to run you off. And btw, Flor Di Olivia cigar bundles and the other cigars mentioned are for those folks hoplessly addicted to nicotine. No self respecting cigar smoker would even consider them.

Doc

Hey was at Walgreens today and behind the counter, saw some glass coffined cigars, I think they were blender's choice, but maybe makers choice. Has anyone every tried them or know who makes them?

They had nice presentaion, but was in a rush, and didn't have a chance to look closer..

I purchased a 4 pack of Blenders Gold Churchill's at the Walgreens checkout. They were sealed with a 69% Boveda humi-pack. Being the curious type and always wanting to try something new, I put them in the humidor and forgot about them for a week. Broke one out to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. Nice flavor, mild-med and it developed into a tasty treat. I really like them. Already smoked the rest of them, with each one maintaining the same profile. Sturdy ash (it varied a bit) and an even burn. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

I purchased a 4 pack of Blenders Gold Churchill's at the Walgreens checkout. They were sealed with a 69% Boveda humi-pack. Being the curious type and always wanting to try something new, I put them in the humidor and forgot about them for a week. Broke one out to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. Nice flavor, mild-med and it developed into a tasty treat. I really like them. Already smoked the rest of them, with each one maintaining the same profile. Sturdy ash (it varied a bit) and an even burn. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
No