• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Sungrowns

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm receiving a rather large order of Fuente Sungrowns (more than I expected) in just about all sizes:

Chateau
Double Chateau
Royal Salute
King B Rosado
Cuban Belicoso

If anyone is interested in a box, please PM or call me for pricing. Thanks.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
877-238-1172

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm receiving a rather large order of Fuente Sungrowns (more than I expected) in just about all sizes:

Chateau
Double Chateau
Royal Salute
King B Rosado
Cuban Belicoso

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
877-238-1172

When I saw Fuente SG, my heart skipped a beat.

Chateau
Double Chateau
Royal Salute
King B Rosado
Cuban Belicoso

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
877-238-1172

You and everyone else. That's why I was sure to write that it doesnt' include 858s. I wish I had them.

Chateau
Double Chateau
Royal Salute
King B Rosado
Cuban Belicoso

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
877-238-1172

You and everyone else. That's why I was sure to write that it doesnt' include 858s. I wish I had them.

I keep checkin back to see if things have changed...

858's come in subgrown? Really? :rolleyes:

Yes, but not often. When they do they are in limited quantity, and sell EXTREMELY fast. They are some tasty smokes though.
B

Bill knows damn well what those things are. He's just being a smart ass! The last ones he got were from my store.

When you get them, Ill be the next one that gets them from your store :laugh:

David

You're now the 2nd person in line, David. IF there is another release, I will let you know. Let's hope.