• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Krazy Kustom Keysersoze BTL (WOAM/JLP)

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Mike hit me with yet another of his crazy BTL cigars, this time it looks like he rolled a Jose L. Piedra with a Work of Art Maduro. The construction is very well done, excellent job Mike! I clipped the head and then lit the tip of the tapered foot, blowing on the fire until it was going good, and then puffed away until the fire had spread almost to the wrapper.

The flavor of the tobacco at the very beginning was good, however when it hit the wrapper? It was amazing the richness that was added to the mild to medium smoke. I could taste the sweet maduro burning, however there was an added flavor that mingled with the maduro that made the smoke simply exquisite. There was a perfect amount of cinnamon spice coming through with sweet cocoa and coffee flavors. The finish was fantastic right from the get go, lasting long and delicious on the palate.

The burn was sharp with a medium to light gray compact ash forming that held strong. Good mild to medium smoke flowed well through the perfect draw, somewhat light over the palate, yet coating it well with incredibly rich flavors. I would say sweet cocoa was the most prominent taste coming through with the finish lasting long, having that twang to it that is just oh so good.

I was hoping to get a long ash on the cigar, however it fell on its own about halfway. Flavors continue to be rich and delicious heading into the final third with a nice spice in the smoke. The finish was excellent, lasting long after exhaling. What an incredible treat to sample such a fantastic cigar. Perfect burn, draw, rich flavors, lasting finish, just a thoroughly enjoyable smoke. Thanks so very much Mike for allowing me to smoke yet another of your fine creations, you done good my friend!

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM001.jpg

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM002.jpg

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM003.jpg

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM004.jpg

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM005.jpg

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM006.jpg

09-05-09KeysersozeWOAM007.jpg

Wow very cool... The review... The cigar... Everything. Creating that cigar took some serious skill!