• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Absence......Back with a Contest!

CigarAl

It has been quite some time since I have posted here, but hoping to get back into the grove. Have been checking in periodically, but have not participated. My last posts were selling off some cigars for some needed cash.

Long story short, I was out of work for well over a year, and not doing a lot of things I was doing in the past. It was a tough stretch for me and the family, but things are back on track. Recently got a new job in the same field I was in.

So I am looking forward to the spring, smoking on the deck and restocking my Aristocrat Mini!

I still have a few nice cigars left so I thought I would host a little contest.

Guess the date I started my new job and I will send the winner a couple of nice smokes. Hint: My Start was some time in 2011. One guess per person. We are less than 100 days into the new year afterall.

Looking forward to contributing again

Al

Drive down the CT some Wednesday afternoon...steaks and smokes at my place!

Glad to see you around.

Congrats on the new job, and welcome back.

As for the contest - I will guess 2-14-2011

Thanks for the contest.

Congrats on the new job, and welcome back.

As for the contest - I will guess 2-3-2011

Thanks for the contest.

Welcome back and congrats on the new job! I'll guess 1/1/20011! :D Many thanks for the contest!

I'm guessing 2/28/2011!

Congratulations on the job, welcome back, and make sure you remember which end to light.

Congrats on the job and thanks for the contest.

Feb. 7, 2011. I've got to be careful with date format being a Canuck!