• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panama City Beach - travelers advice

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Taking the family to PCB on Vaca coming up. Anyone have recommendations from the area? Cigar shops, craft beer shops, laid back night life, food, etc???

Also what is etiquette like for cigars and the beach? We'll be at Splash.

Last edited:
I see some great reviews for PCB Cigars, any first hand experiences???

Sorry to be answering so late, I imagine you've already went. Yes, PCB cigars is fantastic, the best cigar shop on the emerald coast. A large inventory of relatively rare and reasonably priced Fuentes awaits. Been there only once but wouldn't hesitate to go there again, or for that matter to deal with them over the phone.

Hey you weren't kidding! I stopped in PCB Cigars on a whim and nearly tripped over myself looking at the nice Fuentes, Opus htf's etc...

If anyone is in the area, afford yourself a stop!!!

We go to Seaside in January, now I'm looking forward to going to PCB cigars as it's only about 30 or 40 minutes from Seaside. Thanks for the heads up.

We go to Seaside in January, now I'm looking forward to going to PCB cigars as it's only about 30 or 40 minutes from Seaside. Thanks for the heads up.
Awesome, enjoy! If you find yourself heading the other direction toward Destin, Harbor Cigars is worth your time as well. It was my local when I lived in the area and I miss it dearly.

Also, if you find yourself in Panama City make sure to stop at Hunt's Oyster Bar! Tiny little dive bar but AMAZING oysters and other seafood! Get there early or be prepared to wait!

Hey you weren't kidding! I stopped in PCB Cigars on a whim and nearly tripped over myself looking at the nice Fuentes, Opus htf's etc...

If anyone is in the area, afford yourself a stop!!!
I'm going to Destin next week. Harbor Cigars is alright when I've stopped by, but I may take a trip to PCB if they are better stocked. Thanks for the tip.