• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Order is now updated in first post, pass goes out to Anthem today.

Hey how did I get so far on that list? I don't want to get this pass during the holidays! :angry:

The lines on the cigar list are too close together. Could you spread them out so I can read them?

Ok first up in this hot mess.
Tat RC 184 for FACE.
Padron 45th for Don Carlos Lance.
Adding:
Liga Privada No. 9 Toro "SAKA band" Pre release.
Savinelli Liga Especial Robusto.

Insight:

The Perfection in White Picket Fences

I remember the WWII Burma Bridge Buster reunion in Lexington, KY. I remember it best as we drove through the countryside past those endless miles of white picket fences, perfectly cared for white picket fences. It is like a memory of a football or baseball game you played in during your youth. There was excitement, there was a feeling in the air and there was my coach, Ken Shugart. It goes without saying that all the heroes that made it back from Burma were coaches. They were husbands, brothers and fathers. Ken Shugart was my grandfather, now passed, but like many of you from any service duty, proud of his family and his time spent serving out country.

As we passed those white picket fences he commented to me several time on how much work it must be to keep them in such great order. What I never got to tell him, but he knows now, is that he is like those white picket fences. He is like them just as all of you heroes are. It takes a lot of work to be special, Ken Shugart was very special, and so are all of you.

It Seems like it would be too late to join but if not I would love to

dam how did i miss this?

the long explanation involves quantum physics, worm holes and the space/time continuum....

the short answer is...well there is no short answer...

Tim

Here it is!

C45-300-21094_small.jpg

Package shipped today...but...to where? Insight to follow.