• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today only - Up to 50% Off all boxes of Macanudo

What's your favorite Macanudo?

• Macanudo Crystal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macanudo Duke of York

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Macanudo Rothschild

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

belofty

Stock up on America’s favorite premium cigar, Macanudo and save up to 50% now (Today only). Plus get extra 15% off using coupon code here. Thanks

Last edited:
Ah, so you are shilling for JR.

giphy.gif

Stock up on America’s favorite premium cigar, Macanudo and save up to 50% now (Today only). Plus get extra 15% off using coupon code here. Thanks

Who exactly are you? I can't find an intro anywhere, nor do you make claim of it in this thread. If you're a vendor, then by all means post away, but you need to provide an introduction so that we all know who you are and who you represent. Be upfront about your stake in this "deal". That's in quotes, because Macanudo's for anything except free are not a deal....and I'm sure that's debatable.

Who exactly are you? I can't find an intro anywhere, nor do you make claim of it in this thread. If you're a vendor, then by all means post away, but you need to provide an introduction so that we all know who you are and who you represent. Be upfront about your stake in this "deal". That's in quotes, because Macanudo's for anything except free are not a deal....and I'm sure that's debatable.

HAHA wow. Worst blatant promotion I've ever seen. I love how the guy made a new account and then hops on for his first comment ever with an "WOW I LOVE THAT STUFF> QUICK LETS ALL GO GET IT NOW!"

Wow, I love Macanudo Rothschild. Thank you for the deal.

Going to get now. Thanks

I've literally never seen anyone come onto this cigar forum, and immediately hop into the deals section without an intro, mention how they just HAPPEN to love a SINGLE DAY SALE, and happen to post a stock image of their favorite stick...

I'm sorry Alfred, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but that reeks of bullshit. :/

HAHA wow. Worst blatant promotion I've ever seen. I love how the guy made a new account and then hops on for his first comment ever with an "WOW I LOVE THAT STUFF> QUICK LETS ALL GO GET IT NOW!"

I've literally never seen anyone come onto this cigar forum, and immediately hop into the deals section without an intro, mention how they just HAPPEN to love a SINGLE DAY SALE, and happen to post a stock image of their favorite stick...

I'm sorry Alfred, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but that reeks of bullshit. :/

I'm embarrassed that I didn't even catch that part....spot on.

ip check!

belofty has done this before - on another forum.

He may not be a JR schill...but a one for the 'coupons' website. Or both.

Either way...he can explain...or not.

As for Alfred...smoke what ya like my friend!

I am a cigar aficionado and love trying new spots. Yesterday, my friend told me about this forum and said that it's a great place to meet other cigar people and share ideas. So, I am new here.

I was looking for cigar deals especially on Macanudo and while searching on Google I found that coupon site. I thought that other people might be interested in this deal as well. That's the reason I posted that thread.

Thanks all.

I am a cigar aficionado and love trying new spots. Yesterday, my friend told me about this forum and said that it's a great place to meet other cigar people and share ideas. So, I am new here.

I was looking for cigar deals especially on Macanudo and while searching on Google I found that coupon site. I thought that other people might be interested in this deal as well. That's the reason I posted that thread.

Thanks all.

Sounds legit, you liked those coupons so much that you are even using them as your homepage/signature. Talk about commitment.

Thanks all.

Yesterday your friend told you about this forum?

But....you've been a member here since 20 January 2016. Spoiler alert, your join date is under your avatar.

Tell me.....who's your friend?

Thanks all.
No one calls themselves an aficionado. Only walking turd Sandwiches do.

In case you didn't notice. We can smell bull$h!t around here.

Has any one mentioned that friends don't let friends smoke Macanudos. It's a nasty cigar that I wouldn't give house room. Smoke what you like, indeed!

Doc