• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to Start?

stewa070

It's been so long since I've been in the game that my collection is non-existent. I bought a 150 qt cooler and put shelves in it today. Buying a guy's humidor setup next week that has a Xikar cutter and lighter and a Hydra brand humidifier plus a humidor, travel humidor and about 12 5 vegas classics for $100. I'm gonna put the humidifier into the coolidor but what to fill it with? Where would ya'll start if you wanted to get balls deep quick?

What do you mean by "Where to Start"?

You said your collection is gone. I would start at cigars you remember enjoying.

Also, I keep about 4-6 good size desktop humidors going for now. Your coolador set up sounds like it should be ready for as much coin as you want to throw at it.

Last edited:
Yeah...I've stimulated the economy this weekend for sure. Cigarbid was bad, JR's rapid fire auctions are wallet rapers

Some lesser known brands that I've been smoking and can recommend are Warped, Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust, Foundation Cigar, Black Label Trading Co., and Crowned Heads.

The old faithful, never go wrong brands for me are Arturo Fuente, Padron, and La Flor Dominicana, Tatuaje, and Illusione.