• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

After that speed herf I couldn't taste my cigars the rest of that night and the day after. Just glad that on Tuesday when I smoked my 1926 Padron I was able to taste it and it didn't go to waste.

I will chalk that speed herf as a experiance that you have to have atleast once in your life.

What exactly are the rules of the speed herf? Did you have to smoke a certain amount of cigars in a given time frame and if so how many was that?

1 cigar, first one to smoke to the ring

Geez. That sounds like it takes away from the enjoyment you should be having with cigars. I hope you guys didn't rush through anything that was too good. Don't waste your smokes like that! I don't think I'd ever want to try speed herfing...nice and slow is the key for me.

After that speed herf I couldn't taste my cigars the rest of that night and the day after. Just glad that on Tuesday when I smoked my 1926 Padron I was able to taste it and it didn't go to waste.

I will chalk that speed herf as a experiance that you have to have atleast once in your life.

What exactly are the rules of the speed herf? Did you have to smoke a certain amount of cigars in a given time frame and if so how many was that?

As hale now realizes, it's not exactly the smartest thing to get involved with. Reminds me of stupid drinking games like "How many shots can YOU do in one hour?"

Nope didn't waste any good smokes on that. It was actually really fun being involved in the speed herf. Spent half the time laughing.

herf33.jpg

Note to self, NEVER do a speed-herf... ;)

WOW.

Freaking great time.

My lazy ass just woke up.

I really needed to catch up on my sleep.

FIrst off.

Thanks to ROD for having created this board and having allowed us to have a 1st annual herf..!

Thanks to everyone who Made the 1st annual CP herf such a great time.

Thanks to the generostiy of all the vendors and ppl who donated items to be raffled off.

Thanks to Matty for being such a great auctioneer..LOL!!
Thanks to Casa Greggor for having us over ..great house!!

Thanks to THG for sdome great Whitehouse memorabilia and the freaking awesome hats.

Thanks to SHAWK for the extra special t-shirt! :whistling:
Hale already wore his with pride on monday!!

COOKIE...next time you stay up all night or no ciagrs for you!!!And remember BUDGET YOURSELF..LOL!!

BlueDragon and Maggie.. what can i say !! You are some great ppl to hang out with.... even though i thought those guys standing behind you at studio 54 were gonna kick your ass when you said "hey get in line".to the 4 of us.LOL!!

Big thanks to CASA FUENTE for taking alot of my money!! :whistling:

I had a great time gambling..drinking and smoking excessively with all of you fine BsOTL.

I look forward to next years herf!

As soon as i have a chance i will post up some pics.

Lots of cool pics for all you champion Photoshoppers to have your way with.. :sign:

So where will the 2nd annual herf be held at?? :D :0 :laugh:
SO i can start planning my vacation 1 yrs notice would be great! :sign:

I havent been on the forum for a few months so I didnt see this until now. I would definately be there if someone would have called me ::cough::Hale/Alex::cough::. Alex, try not to get kicked out of the Monte Carlo...again. :laugh:

:sign:

miller i told you a cple times.
and i reminded you at the mod day.
but i think you were too hammered..LOL!

Well remember AUGUST! JEFF'S Bachelor party in Vegas!

I havent been on the forum for a few months so I didnt see this until now. I would definately be there if someone would have called me ::cough::Hale/Alex::cough::. Alex, try not to get kicked out of the Monte Carlo...again. :laugh:

:sign:

miller i told you a cple times.
and i reminded you at the mod day.
but i think you were too hammered..LOL!

Well remember AUGUST! JEFF'S Bachelor party in Vegas!
That was 5 days notice :laugh:

Glad everyone had a good time.

As hale now realizes, it's not exactly the smartest thing to get involved with. Reminds me of stupid drinking games like "How many shots can YOU do in one hour?"

I couldn't agree more.

Well maybe if we seen you more then once every 5 months you would have more notice. :laugh:

Just got back into town yesterday evening.

This was one hell of a herf!

First off, I'd like to thank Greg and his wife for allowing us to use his home for the herf. Everything worked out great, and we owe Greg and his wife a big thank you!

Also, thanks goes to Matt for helping to plan and organize this event. Everything turned out great.

Alex - Thanks for the Bolivars, as well as for donating to the raffle. Very generous! BTW, I’m not a rum drinker, but that rum was really good!

Cookie - Thanks for donating to the King B's to the raffle. Excellent selection. :)

BlueDragon - It was a pleasure to meet and get to know you! Thank you as well for donating to the raffle.

Dennis (HatGuy) - Can't thank you enough for your participation in this herf. The tshirts couldn't have been better! The White House Humidor was amazing, and very generous of you to donate it to the raffle.

Tone NY - You are a true BOTL in every sense. Your generosity simply is amazing. For those at the herf, you know what I'm talking about. I look forward to herfing with you again soon!

NullSmurf - The name tags looked really cool! Please thank your wife again for the cigar Indian. Means a lot, and I will be buying a case for it. Thank you very much.

If I missed anyone, I apologize.

I am truly humbled by the generosity of all who attended. This was an amazing event, and it could not have been better. This herf showed what CP is all about. I couldn't be happier to be part of this community.

Thank you all for making this event one to remember. I am putting together a movie/slideshow of the herf for all to view. Please give me about 2 weeks or so to complete the movie...

I look forward to next years Herf. We'll begin planning CP's 2nd annual herf soon. :)

Again, thank you all for your generosity and making this event so great!

All the best,
Rod

Please email me your CP Herf Photos!

If you attended the CP Herf, please email me as many photo's as you can in full resolution (please do not resize the images).

I am making a movie/slideshow and am looking for as many pictures as possible.

Please send pictures to: cpherf@cigarpass.com

Thank you,
Rod

Sounds like a good time...I'm curious who won what prizes?

I won the fantastic :p sampler from Billboard.

Contents:

White Owl Strawberry
White Owl Wild Apple
WHite Owl Pineapple
Phillies(x2)
Dutch Masters Masters Collection

Can I get some box codes for these?

and thanks for the gift certificate too!

I'm curious...
This might be a bit of a personal question... :whistling:
What did you guys pick up at Casa Fuente?
Who dropped the most $$$ there?

-Rob

A lot of drinks, couldn't force myself to pay 3x msrp for a stick so I smoked some Anejo's and Opus that I brought along. I wanted to get the big ash tray but ran out of time and forgot about it. Was a heck of a deal for 40 bucks.

I just bought a $12 Mojito, which was actually the best (and most expensive) Mojito I've ever had. I'll hand it to them, their drinks are good.