• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft - Numero Uno

D'oh!

Cira posted twice, threw me off.

Back to third grade math for me!

Looks like all 12 are up.

Very nice selection all around. The picks are gonna be tough!

We should be able to have the draft order all lined up way before those Dos fellas.
:sign: It's not about how you start but how you finish. :p

Wilkey
We're still waiting on CasaSoho (I think!)

Here's my draft submission. I have to get to studying for an insurance exam tomorrow; I will confirm the sizes later.
IMG_0239.jpg

VSG Wizard
Anejo 49
Tatuaje Nobles
Espresso Robusto
Ashton Puro Sol

WHOOOO HOOOOO We have a list...

The first post is updated...

Great job guys.... That's a VERY nice looking list..

BTW,

Here is what I'm putting up for the "first draft to finish" prize, I'll be sending a cool dozen of these Padron 2000, maduros to tkoepp to include with the draft picks of all the players of either Uno or Dos Draft. These cigars have rested untouched in a coolerdor since I bought them in the winter of 2005.
CigarDraft2007Bonus01.jpg

Here is a close up of the QC/production slip. The box date was September 19th, 2005. That gives these babies 21 months of slumber. Yeah, I think they're ready to rumble.
CigarDraft2007Bonus02.jpg

Thanks to Tim and Phil for hosting this draft!

Wilkey

My Sticks are on their way!

DC#0306 1070 0001 1173 4006.

Well i am off to the oral surgeon, talk to you guys later :)

OK guys, I've got a little side bet going with Jonesy on us finishing first, so once this starts, no screwing around!

OK guys, I've got a little side bet going with Jonesy on us finishing first, so once this starts, no screwing around!

Hmmm....is that why Jonesy told me he'd send me a 5'er of Opus if I went very slowly on my picks? :whistling:

Ok guys.. Since we have some time till all the boxes roll in, I want to have a lil fun... The prize will be a VERY nice fiver from my stash. The game is called ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS !!!!

You wonder... how the hell can we play this online??? OK below is the grid, all of you have an opponent, One of you, will challenge the other, then both pm me. In the title please use a subject line of who your challenging (eg. Young_Smoke v TYFNS) the in the body of the message type either ROCK, PAPER, or SCISSORS.

I will post the winner and the players selections. After the 3rd round, the final elimination will be a death match, players will have to stratagize as it will be a 'best 2 out of 3' to become the Uno or Dos champ. Then the winner from Uno and the Dos draft will face off and we will select a winner..

Round 1
Young Smoke --- TYFNS
Mark Twain ---- Bilder
Casasoho ------ Brickhouse
beaucredo -----Satchmo
Smellysell ---- Ndp
Boogs34 ------- Cira

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

Round 2

Young Smoke ----Bilder
Brickhouse --- beaucredo
Smellysell --- Boog34

Ok guys.. Since we have some time till all the boxes roll in, I want to have a lil fun... The prize will be a VERY nice fiver from my stash. The game is called ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS !!!!

You wonder... how the hell can we play this online??? OK below is the grid, all of you have an opponent, One of you, will challenge the other, then both pm me. In the title please use a subject line of who your challenging (eg. Young_Smoke v TYFNS) the in the body of the message type either ROCK, PAPER, or SCISSORS.

I will post the winner and the players selections. After the 3rd round, the final elimination will be a death match, players will have to stratagize as it will be a 'best 2 out of 3' to become the Uno or Dos champ. Then the winner from Uno and the Dos draft will face off and we will select a winner..

Round 1
Young Smoke --- TYFNS
Mark Twain ---- Bilder
Casasoho ------ Brickhouse
beaucredo -----Satchmo
Smellysell ---- Ndp
Boogs34 ------- Cira

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

Nate is going down! Thanks for the contest Tim. PM coming at ya.

Satchmo vs Beaucredo....

Resubmit, it was another tie..

OK you two pick something different.

Sorry guys, getting a lil busy at work here...

Smellysell ---- Ndp

Paper covers rock

Smelly wins

beaucredo -----Satchmo

Rocks crushes scissors

Congrats Leo