• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft - Numero Uno

CONTEST #2

I am announcing this a bit early because I want people to have a chance to sleuth around if they like. This contest revolves around the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event. It is set to begin Friday, July 6 and end Tuesday, July 17. More info can be found HERE. I will update with another link to the actual player list and specific event details once it starts.

HERE IS THE CONTEST: Pick the player you think will go the farthest. The contest starts the sixth and the deadline for picking your horse will be July 10th, giving you a few days to make an educated guess based on how it starts.

THE PRIZE: A fiver comprising four g00t smokes and one fine aged white owl watermelon. IF your player makes it to the final table I will throw in another 2 premium sticks. IF your player actually wins the main event I will also throw in something really gross (like a casa, vsg round or PMM) to be decided on my capricious whim.

Gentlemen start your engines and good luck!

OK We have to determine a UNO Winner, I am making a 'ad-hoc' rule change (because its my contest )

I need to wrap this up soon as Phil has a contest for you folks as well.. Since there are 3 left and it would be hard to go head-to-head-to head, we will just play SUDDEN DEATH..

Young Smoke
Brickhouse
Boog34

All of you send me your top 5 picks (top 3 will be used unless a tie) then the person with the best 2 outta three wins. CHOOSE CAREFULLY...

Good luck

CONTEST #2

I am announcing this a bit early because I want people to have a chance to sleuth around if they like. This contest revolves around the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event. It is set to begin Friday, July 6 and end Tuesday, July 17. More info can be found HERE. I will update with another link to the actual player list and specific event details once it starts.

HERE IS THE CONTEST: Pick the player you think will go the farthest. The contest starts the sixth and the deadline for picking your horse will be July 10th, giving you a few days to make an educated guess based on how it starts.

THE PRIZE: A fiver comprising four g00t smokes and one fine aged white owl watermelon. IF your player makes it to the final table I will throw in another 2 premium sticks. IF your player actually wins the main event I will also throw in something really gross (like a casa, vsg round or PMM) to be decided on my capricious whim.

Should we pm or post our answers?

Either way I pick Mike Matusow :)

Thanks for the contest Phil

RE: POKER CONTEST:
I'll take Phil Hellmuth if available. If already selected, give me Phil Ivey.

CONTEST #2

:whistling:

OK guys we have a winner....

Round 1 Scissors cuts paper --Boogs34 wins
Round 2 Rocks crushes scissors -- Young Smoke Wins
Round 3 TIE all Rock---- null
Round 4 Paper covers rock --- Young Smoke wins
Round 5 Paper covers rock -- Brickhouse wins

Mike wins with 2 wins...

Congrats Mike you move on to the FINAL round

Thanks to all that played, this has been a GREAT contest

OK GUYS.. its the FINAL round.... This last contest will determine the 2007 Summer Draft R/P/S Champion, its not much but the prize should be worth it...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE YOUUU READYYY TO RUMMMMMMMMM------BLLLLLLLLE ??????

In the final round, in the Uno corner it's MIKE aka Young_Smoke... dont let his youth fool ya, he's quick with the jab, but doesnt have the longest reach... And in the Dos corner is John aka Jfields... He's got some age on him, but he's got a TON of heart... and a right hook that has been proven...

OK guys, I want a good clean fight, go to your corners and throw your best five picks in R/P/S (pm to me) and a winner will be crowned as the 2007 Summer draft Champion..

Now, touch gloves and come out fighting....

Tim, this has indeed been a fun contest and a great idea!

Now, lets see if I can't bring this baby home for Uno!! PM coming........

CONTEST #2

Yeah what he said!

CONTEST #2

Yeah what he said!

sounds good Phil, sorry for jumping the gun

AND WE HAVE A WINNER.....

Winning 2 out of 3 rounds..
Scissors cutting paper in the 1st
Paper covering Rock in the 2nd, and
a Tie of Rock in the Third.

Congrats John... You are the 2007 Summer Cigar Draft Champion...

Thanks to all that played, this has been a blast....
...And starting tomorrow, Phils contest is starting...

Yo Adrian.............I did it! :laugh:

Thanks for the contest Tim!

DAMN!! Sorry to the guys from Uno; they got us this time.

Tim, thanks very much for the contest again. John, congrats as I know Tim will have some very nice sticks for you!

DAMN!! Sorry to the guys from Uno; they got us this time.

Tim, thanks very much for the contest again. John, congrats as I know Tim will have some very nice sticks for you!

Hey, thanks Mike! I feel like luck has been on my side as of late. :cool:

Thanks phil for the contest....

I am picking JOSEPH HACHEM

**edited for spelling