• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft - Numero Uno

Ok guys Wyatt said he should be here so....

He also stated that if he didnt show in a half hour , then I can pick from his list...

Ok guys Wyatt said he should be here so....

He also stated that if he didnt show in a half hour , then I can pick from his list...

a half hour from start time, or a half an hour from the previous pick?

Half an hour from when he is supposed to pick

Dont worry guys.. this is supposed to be FUN... besides Dos only has 2 sticks picked so far..

no worries, just wondering if i should go get something to eat now or not!

Half an hour from when he is supposed to pick

Dont worry guys.. this is supposed to be FUN... besides Dos only has 2 sticks picked so far..

Exactly........we still have a LONG way to go too!

So............just a question here...............do I get anything for having the #1 overall pick! You know, a signing bonus of some sort :whistling:

That H. Upmann is a fantastic smoke btw NDP as long as it draws.

Because you bribed Nate to pick that stick...??? I think not, BUT you are looking decent for the first persons' picks eliminated contest...

Yeah, Ive read about the problems they can have. When did they stop making them?

Because you bribed Nate to pick that stick...??? I think not, BUT you are looking decent for the first persons' picks eliminated contest...

Three out of the first nine is a stellar start. :thumbs:

Because you bribed Nate to pick that stick...???

:sign:

Yeah, Ive read about the problems they can have. When did they stop making them?

I have had two so far. One was a perfect draw and the other was somewhat tight. They were both very good however. I think they were discontinued in '02.

With my 1st round pick, #11 overall, I select:
Saint Luis Rey A '03 (Cab)

And now I pray that the Anejo 49 falls back to me.

Satchmo takes

Davidoff Millenium Robusto

and

Opus X Robusto

He gave me the go ahead via PM earlier, so I am not sure if he left his comp on or not.

Edit: it looks like he is gone now, so these picks are good to go.