• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft - Numero Uno

If anyone needs to send me a pick list I am going to be home for the full duration tomorrow, lets have a smooth and efficient draft fellas, looking forward to that 2K maddie. :cool:

Nate

Lookin' forward to it as well. I plan on being present, but just in case Murphy's Law come in to play, I've submitted my list to tkoepp.

If anyone needs to send me a pick list I am going to be home for the full duration tomorrow, lets have a smooth and efficient draft fellas, looking forward to that 2K maddie. :cool:

Nate

I'll be on all afternoon/evening too (gotta love paternity leave!), so if anybody needs me to help, let me know. Let's kick some ass so I can win some sticks off of Jonesy!

I plan on being around as well, but just in case there is a call to inspect the local cigar shop, I have left some picks with Tim and Nate.

End of Day 2 WSOP update:

Cira: Scotty Nguyen (74,000 after day 2)
Bilder: John Sacha (115,000 after day 2)
T36: JC Tran (212,000 after day 2)
Ginseng: Daniel Alaei (177,000 after day 2)
Vin- Kevin Kim (470,000 after day 2s)

Tkoepp: Joe Hachem (OUT- Day 2)
Brickhouse: Phil Ivey (OUT)
rob300c: David Pham (OUT- Day 2)
Jfields: Erik Seidel (OUT)
Jonesy: Matusow (OUT)
Boogs: Hellmuth (OUT)
NDP: Antonio Esfandiari (OUT)
Putz: Joe Sebok (OUT- Day 2)
Vin: Kevin Kim (OUT)
Beaucredo: Allen Cunningham (OUT-Day 2)
Smellysell: Daniel Negraneu (OUT- Day 2)

Day 3 begins at 3 pm eastern.

GL guys!

Got my war room set up in my "lounge". Couple nice sticks, couple growlers. Dos is going down!

I am all set, and I am placing Satchmo's picks as well

Quick clarification: we have 6 total picks, with one being the mystery stick, correct?

Guess I'm going to start this thing off with #54 H. Upmann Lonsdale '00

I dont have anything for Mike... he pm'd me a lil while ago, so he is here