• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Outlaw Schedule

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
dirtydozenposter09-web2.jpg

So May 15th I'll just plan on clearing the schedule, and sending the wife and kids out on some excursion so that I will have that night free as well. Can't wait to see all of you guys there.

TheWife© was glad to have the kids to herself for a weekend, so it's definitely in the cards.
[/quote]

How do I nurture that kind of attitude?

May 16th definitely.

Wonder if I can convince my wife if this is how we shoudl spend our 10th anni. I'll plan it in my mind and she'll help me change it later.

Awe man, if it was a month later I could go with all my birthday monayz to buy the family reserve. Oh well, I'm putting this on my calender as a definite.

Awe man, if it was a month later I could go with all my birthday monayz to buy the family reserve. Oh well, I'm putting this on my calender as a definite.

It's a long time away, but I wouldn't count on the Family Reserve's being available again.

It's a long time away, but I wouldn't count on the Family Reserve's being available again.

Dammit Wyatt, why do you have to go and rain on my parade? I kick myself in the ass every single day for not getting one of these when they were available. The one thing keeping me going is the thought that maybe, just maybe these will make a return appearance at next years event. :angry:

s.o.b.b. May 16th is my graduation..

I think I'll try to make Fuente again as I don't know where I'll be after graduation.

s.o.b.b. May 16th is my graduation..

I think I'll try to make Fuente again as I don't know where I'll be after graduation.
Come celebrate with us! :)

I didn't go to my graduation. I skipped out and went swimming in the quarries with friends. I'd be willing to bet we had a much better time than we would have had sitting in the 90* heat in a cap and gown.

Gah! I guess I'll just toss those on the "I Can Dream" section of my wishlist. Oh well, I'm still gonna go to the event, seems like there's gonna be a good CP turnout, and getting to meet a big name in the industry is always a good thing.

Jesus, I go out of town for a week and Tim takes my yearly Schedule post! :p Padron is always a good time! My question is, who told you guys that we won't have Family Reserves for this event? I don't even know that and I do the majority of the ordering. I'm not saying we will or won't but don't count it out yet. Hell, we didn't know we were going to have them this year until 2 days before the event! I got to work on having the 15th off so I can join you guys for dinner this time!

If you don't come to dinner I can bring you some discarded crown bones in a doggie bag :D

Soooooo think Carlito will produce an event cigar?

Jesus, I go out of town for a week and Tim takes my yearly Schedule post! :p Padron is always a good time! My question is, who told you guys that we won't have Family Reserves for this event? I don't even know that and I do the majority of the ordering. I'm not saying we will or won't but don't count it out yet. Hell, we didn't know we were going to have them this year until 2 days before the event! I got to work on having the 15th off so I can join you guys for dinner this time!

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think Jorge Padron told Tim (sinnyc) and me during one of our conversations that they had made these cigars for a special event at a Virginia shop. His father did not approve of making special event cigars so they would be making no more. He told us that there were what you guys had and some boxes for the event in Virginia (who had originally requested them).

I do remember for sure that he told us that his father doesn't allow them to smoke the Family Reserves so he had never had one.

If they are going to have more next year I'm bringing A LOT more money and another method for getting them home. :D

Damn, sounds like I need to make the Padron event this coming year.

While I had wanted to make the Fuente event, it sounds like the Padron is much better and Jorge is much more down to earth.

Even though I could do without seeing most of your ugly mugs, put me down as "probable" for the Padron event. :cool: