• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Toast Across America

Yep, for sure, Don Carlos #2 size.
Jake
Fuente/Newman Cigar Co.

Seattle had their TAA event last Friday - cigars are definitely Don Carlos #2's.

The Seattle event was smaller this year than past years and is costly for retailers who commit to a min. donation for the event. As far as I can gather the event usually is run a "loss" for the retailers - so to speak as all money is going to a great charitable cause.

Still a worthy event that I support. Personally I don't care much about the cigars; I think that the Fuente's/Newman's are doing a great thing with the CFCF so I support it. I otherwise would never spend $50 on an Opus and Diamond Crown!

agreed... just a fun event. The cigars were secondary. I met a few cigar lovers I never would have bumped into normally at the last event up here (10 people?)

Oh well... at least a brother here is hooking me up!

Hey fellers, just got the new TAA 09 from my local. Didn't think they had any in, and I wasn't initially going in there to look for them, but as fate would have it I happened to walk in right as he was opening up his shipped box of 10 sets. A lot different than last years 60. Economy baby, economy. :(

gallery_7169_1262_88692.jpg

gallery_7169_1262_72138.jpg

gallery_7169_1262_114490.jpg

It is a bad news. I am really very sad and upset about it as there is no fun and excitement left over.

We are gathering orders for these if you want them.
We also may do a dinner if theres enough interest.
Let me know, we are getting ready to place the order in the next week or so.

My local shop received them (I dont know why).I was there on saturday and it seemed like they has about 10 coffins left. If there is anyone in the San Fernando Valley (L.A., CA) check out the cigar warehouse. If anyone needs help aquiring a coffin or 2, let me know.