• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Yes sir, no problem. This is the first time I've participated on any board so I wanted to get my cigars out right away so nobody has to question this newbie. Thanks for letting me participate.
It's going to be tough rooting for a team that's not mine and I think this is what will make it fun. Hopefully I get teams in the NL and this won't be a problem considering I'm a Tigers fan.

I am in for 2 Teams. Thanks for running this. My brother chester already has my cigars with him.

Just Bumping this to the top for all that hasn't seen it!

We still have plenty of room :thumbs:

Thanks Guys

Paul

[sub]Since baseball has gotten kind of boring for me, this sounds like fun. Please put me down for 1 spot.[/sub]

we are still roughly 2 months out from Opening Day...but what it the plan if we don't filll all 30 spots?

Spread the word to your friends I'm going to send out some pm's tonight to try and rope some in...

OK guy, let's kick this thing in gear...baseball is around the bend!

I'm in for 2 spots Paul & Chet. I'm about to leave on a business trip until late Friday so I won't be mailing anything out until the weekend or early next week.

Thanks for having me!

Hey Gary thanks for joining in I will add you in for the 2 spots. Have a safe trip brother.

Paul

688 Views and we can't fill the last 17 spots of this! What seems to be the problem? Is there anyone that is on the fence that doesn't like the setup of payouts of this. This is my first time setting up anything like this so please share your concerns or comments! We got 30 days till the dead line on this Grab your spots. :D

Thanks everyone for your participation!

Paul

Look over here over here!!! A contest wow this looks like fun!!!

:whistling:

I"m in for 2 spots. Can I get a backout clause in case I get the Red Sox?

Season hasn't even started and the punches are already rolling! :laugh:

I wouldnt back out there going all the way!

Go Sox!

Hey the Pats did you well untill the Superbowl. Maybe you will get the Sox and they will take it home this year. Boy that would be great yanksfan rooting for the Sox.

Thanks guys for jumping on board!

Paul