• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Guys hold off on sending out your sticks just yet to see if this fills up. I will give the go once we think we are good. I just dont want to have to pay to ship back cigars to guys! If you have sent yours already no worries. I sent out a PM to some people so lets see if that helps. I just don't want to nag anyone!

Thanks again and make sure you tell your friends!

Paul

Outside opinion, but it defeats the "random draw" purpose. In the NHL playoff version of this contest I run, it wasn't allowed.

Like I said, that's just my .02

Outside opinion, but it defeats the "random draw" purpose. In the NHL playoff version of this contest I run, it wasn't allowed.

Like I said, that's just my .02

Thanks James this is true there is no trading teams you get who you get so if you love the yankees and you hate the sox but get the sox as a team it is what it is! Looks like your a sox fan for the year. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for signing up this is looking very promising with only 7 spots left. Lets still wait till their is a couple more members before sending off any sticks!

Thanks again

Paul

Hey Paul- two spots for me.

Thanks,

Dave

You got it Dave!

There are only 4 spots left so it is safe to say this is going to fill! :thumbs: I would say it is good to send the cigars to Chester when ready. Keep in mind they need to be recieved by March 24th.

Thanks again everyone for playing!

Paul

In for 2. One for myself and one for Polarburr.

Who is Polarburr ? I did a search and came up empty! Just want to makesure he is a member here.

I searched your profile! You must mean Polarbear! Please have him post here if he wants to join in. I will update the list and you guys are in!

Also glad you liked Fenway :thumbs:

Paul

Hey there Paul. Yeah, DC Bobcat and I worked out that he is going to send you both set of sticks for him and I. Sort of a fantasy baseball payment I am running. Sorry about the confusion. Thanks.

Hey there Paul. Yeah, DC Bobcat and I worked out that he is going to send you both set of sticks for him and I. Sort of a fantasy baseball payment I am running. Sorry about the confusion. Thanks.

No problem I was just thrown off by his spelling of your screen name. Glad to have both of you guys in on the contest! Good luck

Paul

My Sticks are on there way to you Chester! DC#0310 2640 0000 6913 1929

Paul

Paul,

I'll take the last two spots if they are still available.

Bill

P.S. PM sent.