• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Sorry it took so long here is a pic not a great one
IMG_20120330_234713.jpg

So with the MLB season being so long I wanted to post up 1/4 updates. We were a 1/4 thru the season on May 19th and here were the leaders at that point.

AL Leader at this point Baltimore- drunkfish3

NL Leader at this point LA Dogers- thinde

Worst Team in the MLB at this point Minnesota Twins- thefatguy

Remember the first payouts are at the All Star Break so fingers crossed. This has been a crazy start to the season on all accounts. All Star Break is July 9th. :thumbs:

Here is a LINK to the Standings on May 19th!

Good Luck

Paul

Really?

I'm glad he's not holding the sticks!!

Go TEXAS!

PS. Paul there are two other divisions in the American league.

Really?

Go TEXAS!

Are you confused at the payouts?

It is American league and the National League as a whole not each division.

Really?

Go TEXAS!

No I see where your confused you are missing the point that these are the standing on May 19th not today. Yes Texas is on top of the AL today but on May 19th they were behind Baltimore by 2 games Link!

What the hell is going on with the Rangers?

Nolan get down on the feild and work with the pitching staff yourself if you have to.

Don't they know I have cigars riding on it!

Sox 14-18 at Fenway, pathetic.

Fenway Sports Group is really pushing the 100 year old park.

I'd rather see a game in Tampa.

Boston only 6 games back. Are they going to make a trade? Can the Petites come back inspire the Yanks?

Can Texas hold on?

Damn Baseball has a long season.

Yea and it is a very tight race in a lot of the divisions....

I guess we will see good luck everyone!

Paul

What has happened to 'My Red Sux'?......half the tangible players are hurt, no one likes Bobby V, an ex Yankee castoff as the closer, the drama surrounding Youk on the trading block, and now Big Flopi is squawking about the clubhouse being a "sh*thole"....sure doesn't look good for my chances in this contest...

Oh, wait....Go Marlins!

What has happened to 'My Red Sux'?......half the tangible players are hurt, no one likes Bobby V, an ex Yankee castoff as the closer, the drama surrounding Youk on the trading block, and now Big Flopi is squawking about the clubhouse being a "sh*thole"....sure doesn't look good for my chances in this contest...

Oh, wait....Go Marlins!

LOL Papi is tired of all the media bull ish... I thing the clubhouse is in much better shape than most think but only time will tell.