• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

I submit these for your consideration:

T:  Hoyo de Monterrey De Dieux 2003  ($8.86)
P:  H. Upmann Mag 46 2005  ($9.00)

T:  Partagas Serie D No. 4  ($8.08)
P:  RyJ  Short Churchills  ($8.08)

T:  My Father El Hijo  ($9.75)
P:  AF Anejo #49  (10.50)

T:  Tatuaje Federal 109  ($10.90)
P:  FFOX Perfecxion X ($13.00)

I'm thinking as I click the post button:  "Okay, lets see how bad I stepped on my dick...."

???

Gavin, Daryl and Chico all your packages flew today. Charley your package landed today, Sneeds and Charley you are ready to fly tomorrow.

the post office must hate you...not for all the mail, but jsut becasue everyone else hates you, so I figured they did too

Tim

I want to know why my name hasn't been removed from the pass list yet....

Jonesy said:

This pass is like the Bloods...once your in, your in for life Essay!

MX said:

This pass is like the Bloods...once your in, your in for life Essay!

Yea, I guess you're right Tim. I've endured these douchebags for this long, I guess I can stick it out another week or so... :laugh:  

Gern Blansten said:
I submit these for your consideration:

T:  Hoyo de Monterrey De Dieux 2003  ($8.86)
P:  H. Upmann Mag 46 2005  ($9.00)

T:  Partagas Serie D No. 4  ($8.08)
P:  RyJ  Short Churchills  ($8.08)

T:  My Father El Hijo  ($9.75)
P:  AF Anejo #49  (10.50)

T:  Tatuaje Federal 109  ($10.90)
P:  FFOX Perfecxion X ($13.00)

I'm thinking as I click the post button:  "Okay, lets see how bad I stepped on my dick...."

???
:thumbs:  Good stuff Gern. You'll have to wait for another day to step on your dick! :p  

To be honest, I was a little iffy on the last two because I believe the takes carry some rarity.  Any thoughts there?

Gern Blansten said:
To be honest, I was a little iffy on the last two because I believe the takes carry some rarity.  Any thoughts there?
I think the third is a wash and the last was made good by an overput with a premium cigar. 

Until I just researched it, I didn't realize he MF was a SmokeInn one time exclusive. You may need to up the ante a little on that one...or at least have a little more input from the other guys.

Jonesy said:
 Until I just researched it, I didn't realize he MF was a SmokeInn one time exclusive. You may need to up the ante a little on that one...or at least have a little more input from the other guys.
That is a great point. I forgot about that. I agree on the lay one. All the others look great.

Jonesy said:
I think he's still good on that one Brian. While it was an exclusive, it wasn't a very memorable stick. It was a good cigar, just not a great cigar. They do 'one offs' all the time, I'm still not convinced it deserves any rarity consideration. The Anjeo stands above that cigar all day in my book.

JMO....

ironpeddler said:

I think he's still good on that one Brian. While it was an exclusive, it wasn't a very memorable stick. It was a good cigar, just not a great cigar. They do 'one offs' all the time, I'm still not convinced it deserves any rarity consideration. The Anjeo stands above that cigar all day in my book.

JMO....

That works for me. That was pretty much the way I was looking at the trade before I saw it was a exclusive. It's hard to determine cigar pricing anymore with so many of these "special blends" that just go to one shop. 

This is the info that I was working off of for the MF.

I was also going off the earlier discussion of the Anejo's rarity adding to the overall value of the #49 vs. the "one off."  My confidence was slightly higher on the last one because of the over-put amount as stated before but didn't know if it was close enough.  I was basing that assumption on Gary's trade for the Tenderloin.  BTW, after doing some homework on that OR La Palina Goldie...man, that looks/sounds like a TASTY stick.  Sadly, there is nothing in my collection to even make a stab at it.

*Edit for spelling.

I actually think Gern's proposal is fairly solid. We could nit pick, but haven't we expended our limited supply early on?

wkoti said:
I actually think Gern's proposal is fairly solid. We could nit pick, but haven't we expended our limited supply early on?
Ain't nobody nit pickin prick! Can't you see we've already come to an agreement without hostility?