• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

Jonesy said:
Ain't nobody nit pickin prick! Can't you see we've already come to an agreement without hostility?
Who are you? Do you even matter?

And now the moment I've been regretting, Kendall swing away!

Alright guys, I'm taking my boy camping in the NC mountains this weekend so I'm going to need someone to step up and fill the role of head prick. Daryl is the most likely of choices, but I think he's still a little green and doesn't command the respect yet ( not saying he wouldn't if he were in front of me, just not on CP yet ). Gary, you're too soft and probably going to be hungover again and complaining about how you tried to impersonate the Hedgehog. CJ, you're just a little bitch, plain and simple. Brent, you are the logical choice, so make your voice heard! I'll be back either Sunday night or Monday so if Kendall and David are done with their P/T's, I'll throw mine up there when I get in and we'll see who has enough sack to dispute them if need be.... :sign:

Jonesy said:
Alright guys, I'm taking my boy camping in the NC mountains this weekend so I'm going to need someone to step up and fill the role of head prick. Daryl is the most likely of choices, but I think he's still a little green and doesn't command the respect yet ( not saying he wouldn't if he were in front of me, just not on CP yet ). Gary, you're too soft and probably going to be hungover again and complaining about how you tried to impersonate the Hedgehog. CJ, you're just a little bitch, plain and simple. Brent, you are the logical choice, so make your voice heard! I'll be back either Sunday night or Monday so if Kendall and David are done with their P/T's, I'll throw mine up there when I get in and we'll see who has enough sack to dispute them if need be.... :sign:
Have a nice weekend Pug Jonesy! Don't forget your way back!

wkoti said:

Have a nice weekend Pug Jonesy! Don't forget your way back!

Don't try to show off for the kids with that juvenile attempt....or do I need to go get Doc? 

Jonesy said:
Don't let the bugs scare you Pussy Boy...

Great job on the p and t for the CC man !

Jonesy Id help but the best I xan do is chief asshat so....We need a major hitter to fill your shoes. Lol

ilikefishes said:
You saying at a Holiday Inn or a Hilton?

Didn't you hear him say camping...   I think that means a Comfort Inn.

Have a water bottle fight while floating down stream pussy boy.

wkoti said:
I actually think Gern's proposal is fairly solid. We could nit pick, but haven't we expended our limited supply early on?
No worries. I was going for a little more discussion to up my learning curve. I'll try and get these out tomorrow.

Wow...this is the best you guys can do??  I really was expecting a little better in your responses.

..and John, in no way does a water bottle fight while going down the stream compare with a rock fight going down a stream while hiding behind your float! :laugh: 

this is my best "pussy boy" typing.

Jonesy said:
Wow...this is the best you guys can do??  I really was expecting a little better in your responses.

..and John, in no way does a water bottle fight while going down the stream compare with a rock fight going down a stream while hiding behind your float! :laugh: 

this is my best "pussy boy" typing.

You two are a couple of real tough guys....

Best you stay away from Jersey and stick to rocks.

Heh! I forgot that we graduated to large rocks. Lucky no one went to the ER that day. :)

OK, here it goes.

Take-Ashton Aged Maduro Pyramid      Put-Tat TAA 2012
Take-La Flor Dominicana Factory Press II      Put-FFP
Take-God Of Fire Carlito 2006    Put-Lars Tetons Petit Corona
Take-La Palina Goldie OR   Put-Opus X Black Orchid

Thanks for letting me play in this CJ.  I will hand up and listen.  You guys discuss ;)

I'm not sure about the Goldie or Orchid. You might want to get these over to me for inspection!! 8)