• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

34 to 3 Cowboys lose

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Couldn't happen to a better team.

Who's my favorite team? Anybody who beats the Cowboys.

Couldn't agree with you more. The Panthers are my team, but since I grew up in Allentown before moving here, my heart is still with the Eagles.

My sentiments exactly Ray!
thumbs-up.gif

Ditto.

Doc.

gallery_2524_1313_55442.jpg

Romo tested, Romo approved

Love watching them blow it every year.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS? :sign: :sign: This loss brought great pleasure to many ;)

I prefer 34 to 3. Vikings WIN! A great game. A wild atmosphere in the dome. I look forward to getting my voice and hearing back.

Couldn't agree with you more. The Panthers are my team, but since I grew up in Allentown before moving here, my heart is still with the Eagles.

I don't know. They had three big wins in my book this year.

:p

Existential crisis . . . as a dyed in the wool Packers fan, do I hate everything Favre accomplishes now that he no longer wears the green and gold, or do I cheer him for destroying the hated Cowboys?

Hmmmm. Okay, I'm going with "Yay!" here. :thumbs:

But I'm still not saying "Go Vikings." That would just be wrong. :sign:

~Boar

I prefer 34 to 3. Vikings WIN! A great game. A wild atmosphere in the dome. I look forward to getting my voice and hearing back.

The Vikings looked darn near unbeatable today. They'll need to play like that again next week if the big baby QB wants to get to another "Big Game". (Can't say S***r B**l for fear of NFL lawyers...)

The Vikings looked darn near unbeatable today. They'll need to play like that again next week if the big baby QB wants to get to another "Big Game". (Can't say S***r B**l for fear of NFL lawyers...)
Alan - You won't catch me saying the S-word. Saints looked awesome yesterday. I am just glad that the two best teams in the NFC will get a chance to face off next Sunday. This is how it is supposed to be...somebody call the NCAA and tell them that playoff brackets work.

I hate the Cowboy's almost as much as I hate Dan Snyder!

I'm not anti-Cowboys, but I do love watching Favre prove everyone wrong from week to week. Damn he looked good.

....and as an Illinois native, this is tough to say, but Romo needs to go. Gotta be one of the most over rated QBs around.

The cowboys looked horrible. I'm really rooting for the Vikings to go all the way. The chargers had a bad beat today though. I don't think the jets can pull off the upset of the colts.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Mr Jones team take it in the shorts.

Favre (The Gunslinger) (props to Jim Rome) was on it. Not bad for an old fart.

My favorite part of this was the Keith Brooking rant about the Viking scoring the final TD in the last minute with a clear win in the bag. His whining exemplifies what is wrong with the NFL. The Cowboys had quit, but Vikings and Brett Favre had not, but Brooking's feeling were hurt cause they score another TD. PLLEEAAAZZZEEEE.

Funny thing is, when he played his college ball at Ga. Tech, his nickname was "JOP" for Jump on Pile. He was well known for piling on after the play was made to make it look like he was involved.

If he really wanted to say something, then a defense stopping the score would speak.

Cparker

It was inevitable! The Cowboys had played 4 strong games in a row and it's been 20 years since they played 5 good games in a row! They are the Cowboys and they will be favorites to win next years Super Bowl.........and they will fall well short......they are the Cowboys!

I'm not anti-Cowboys, but I do love watching Favre prove everyone wrong from week to week. Damn he looked good.

....and as an Illinois native, this is tough to say, but Romo needs to go. Gotta be one of the most over rated QBs around.

Could not agree with this more. I can't understand how Romo is thought to be one of the premiere QBs in the league. Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No.

I just hope Favre wins it all now so he will retire again... for good this time.