• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Finger Cigar Bags

SPIVY

THE STIG
A while ago I looked into getting 5 Finger Cigar bags made. I was quoted for 20,000 units and decided to forget about it. I see that there is a lot of interest for the bags. I am trying to see if there is enough interest to get them made. If there is enough interest I can get them made.

They would be packaged in sets of 100, with 10 packs in a case.

What do you guys think?

Ed

Edit:
This is what it looks like it will be:

8 Inches Wide
10 Inches High
Divider every 1.6 Inches (goes up 5 in)
2 Mil

Case = 1000
Package = 100

Tentative pricing is $60-$80 per Case (1000) or $6-$8 per Package (100). Confirmed pricing will come in a day or so. This does not include shipping to you, but should included shipping to me.

If you are interested, Put your User Name and how many you would want. Lets see if we can get this made.

I'm in for a box.

I think the ones I have are 8" wide bags.

Also...If we run shy of takers on here, we could extend it to some others (CF).

--------------

Noodle...if you have to ask! :laugh:

gallery_8878_978_8300.jpg

This is what I was thinking.

Once i Get final costs I will post. Lets see how much interest. Also, Gary when we get final costs you can post on CF.

Ed

I would be in also, depending on the cost that is.

EDIT: Throw me down for 200, I will see if any of my buds want to get in on this one.

BTW does the size work, or should they be wider? I have a bag at the office that is 8x8.5

Let me put on my thinking cap. Be back in a minute

< 40 RG = At Least 1 Inch Wide Bags
41 - 60 RG = At Least 1.5 Inch Wide Bags
60 < = At least 2 Inch Wide Bags

Ok...how HIGH are the cigars...and how HIGH is the bag? :whistling:

....or do I need more coffee?

--------------

edit - this is just part of the 'discussion'! :thumbs:

Edit edit - try sticking 5 VSG Wizards into a bag...I'll check the ones I have...but it's TIGHT...and the risk of messing up a cigar are pretty good (I ended up putting 4 in).

Here is 8 inch bags with cigars to show sizing. Cigars are:

BBF
Espléndidos
Diademas
PSD4
Monte #2

gallery_8878_978_34522.jpg