• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A fairly horrible story

Wow, that was pretty disgusting, but I couldn't stop reading the story. My wife had a similar experience while diving in Hawaii on our honeymoon a couple of years ago. She was under the weather before the dive and unfortunately they took us several miles off shore where the seas were real rough. She must have lost it at least 15 times, but thankfully everything came out the front end, not the back. Your story was much better (and more disgusting) than mine...thank God!

Interestingly enough the last time I was in Key West I went to a famous open air bar, enjoyed some of their fare and that night was in the bathroom losing it from both ends at the same time as well. :blush:

I shared a similar experience (very similar) with some friends in a Vegas hotel room a few years ago. Let's just say I wasn't the one who was piss drunk, excreting everywhere, and I do mean everywhere.

Now that a little one has joined your world, you've got something else to look forward to. Here's a story about our oldeest.

She started walking and talking at about 11 months old, and one day she fell asleep on a very large cushion in her room and we didn't bother moving her to her crib. Instead we turned on the baby monitor, left her quietly sleeping and we adjourned to the living room to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie, we hear an excited "Mama! Dada!". We hear her start waddling down the hallway so we decided to wait and see how far she can walk on her own. A couple minutes later, she turns the corner, sees us, reaches back into her diaper, pulls her hand out, smiles, waves her hand, and proudly announces, "Poo-Poo!". We laugh, my wife picks her up, I follow and as we make the turn into the hallway, we come to the very clear evidence that she had originally put her hand down her diaper in her room, and used the same hand to steady herself as she made her way down the hallway. She literally left a trail of waste in her wake.

That was....amazing :laugh: Moki, every time I read a story of yours, I'm taken back to Gordie and Lardass from Stand By Me.

You can't make this "shit" up. Keep em coming!

I was having a boring night at work, but that story had me laughing so hard I started to cry... I will never be able to eat Starkist Tuna again without thinking about that story.

I am sitting here eating a choclate donut. Almost puked on my keyboard.
Thank goodness i don't eat sushi.

Fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing! One of the funniest things I've read all year!!

I'll tell ya what, my office mate keeps glancing over, i think the cackling scares him?