• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A well stocked liquor cabinet would have...?

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ok... so if someone were trying to stock up a liqour cabinet, and wanted to have a decent sampling to please most people... what would it have in it? Nothing rich and expensive... it's not a wish list. But say a hypothetical someone was expecting visitors all summer long and wanted to play host - what should he have?

Things like:
Chieftains Cigar Malt Scotch Wiskey
GlenLivet 12yo Single Malt Scotch Wiskey
Hirsch Reserve Bourbon
Knob Creek Bourbon
Le Fee Absinthe
Havana Club 7yo Rum(getting low tho)
Capt Morgans Spiced Rum
Don Julio Anejo Tequila (x2)
Padron Silver Tequila
Jose Cuervo Tequila (mass quantity margaritas for block party!)
Osbourne Magno Brandy (Spain)
Kahlua
Kahlua Dark
... and assorted mixers are already in stock. Plus wine is well under control as is coffee.

But what else? And if naming brands, a couple would be good since this is hicksville USA and most things are not available here!! :laugh: And if anyone reading this is planning on visiting speak up now or tough luck! :cool:

You saw mine... :thumbs:

Glenfiddich and many of them. Glenlivet Archive 21yo, Caol Ila 18yo, Lagavulin 16yo, of course Laphroaig any year on it.

Flor da Cana Rum is pretty decent.

This is gonna sound fruity but you should toss in some Cruzan Rum, coconut, white or pineapple are recommended. They're about 12$ (750ml) around here since it's made in the US. Makes an excellent mixer (for the ladies).

Also, Jagermeister, the nectar of the gods.
If you like 'red headed sluts' snag some peachtree too.

Red Headed Sluts:
1 part Jager, Peachtree and Cranberry (i skimp on the cranberry and it's fine)

If you knew that's all ya had to do to have a red headed slut you woulda made em years ago!

Cheers!
Rob

What, no gin?

I'd get something traditional like Plymouth or Bombay Sapphire and then something to surprise people with like Martin Millers too.

Some kind of nice Cognac. Gotta have the Grey Goose.

Edited to say: Oh! Almost forgot the Ron Z 23yr. old rum. Can't forget that.

Woodford Reserve, Makers, and of course Jack.

Moonshine

What I currently have:
Smirnoff Triple Distilled vodka for bloody marys, kamis, screwdrivers
Kaluha for white russians, irish car bombs
Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Crown Royale with a bit o' coke
Everclear for immediate results
Rum dark and light
Gin for maritinis

Couple bottles of scotch, right now it is Balvenie 12 yo Doublewood, Aberlour 12, Maccallans 12 and Glenfiddich Solara Reserve

Aside from the Scotch, I'd look for a Tawny Port, 10yo or older.

Got that end covered ... 10, 20 and a 40yo!

A smokin' blonde to serve us?
would this do?
normal_IMG_0474.jpg

Not really a blonde, but about all Mary will allow methinks, especially after the pics from the Outlaw event she saw! :laugh:

Thanks for the other suggestions... not going to go crazy, but Vodka, Gin, Jack, and Cognac are a must! Rob, got the peachtree covered - makes for Spiced Peached Mojito's, the Wifely Unit's© favorite drinky. John, looked up Rum's and the RZ 23yo seems the most voted on, but I'll have to order that online, as no one here has it.

:thumbs: Starting a shopping list...

Ketel One vodka and some olive juice

Tawny Port

Cap'n Morgan (for power drinking)

The rest is for guests...................

If you want some good shooting tequilla...i recommend Corralejo, very smooth and shoots too easily. My bud and I drank a 750ml of resposado one night, drunk as a f#@k, and woke to no hangover. :thumbs: The anejo is even better....
http://www.tequilacorralejo.com/corralejo.htm
Rob

Mr. Boston: Official Bartender's & Party Guide, correct glasses for drinks and wines and all the utensils needed to tend bar. The rest is up to personal taste and how well you want to entertain.

Will what do? I don't see anything. ???

would this do?
normal_IMG_0474.jpg

Not really a blonde, but about all Mary will allow methinks, especially after the pics from the Outlaw event she saw! :laugh:

huh... wonder why you cannot see... my end shows it just fine. but, it's a pic of an even hotter blonde.

Your loss!

huh... wonder why you cannot see... my end shows it just fine. but, it's a pic of an even hotter blonde.

Your loss!

I don't think so, not when you qualified the statement with:

Not really a blonde, but about all Mary will allow methinks......

You couldn't get close the blond above let alone a hotter one. ;)