• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Add some new bottles to the collection...

Keep tapping the shop. They may start ordering Scotch just for you. :laugh:

Funny you mention that! I had them order me a bottle of 1972 Glenrothes!

$57 isn't bad, on the low side of normal as it's $60 down the road. The Portwood is being discontinued here and goes for $40.79 plus tax.

Well, thanks to AVB and some skilled bidding by Outlawsp, I am the proud owner of a Glenrothes 1972!Ray, I got you a sample coming as soon as I get it brother. We need a new moniker for the scotch heads around here! BOTD. Brothers of the dram! :thumbs:

The Sousé Society with a nod to W.C. Fields :)

Add a Four Roses Single Barrel to the cabinet :D . Oh, it's going to be a great Fathers Day BBQ at Casa Sanchez this year.

:cool:

I see my influence is spreading like............well, influenza. :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna put you to work again sometime....I have my eye on a few things in your neck of the woods but the budget isn't ready.

I see my influence is spreading like............well, influenza. :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah and it is keeping me busy! LOL

-D

Well, I offically have scotch! I got two more yesterday in the mail from our good friend Mitch! I got my own bottle of Aberlour A'Bunadh batch 13 and I got a Laphroaig 10 Cask Strengh. I like the Laphroaig! Ace for me. I have yet to open the A'bunadh but I probably will this evening.

well, a firm underline on the Daniel Bouju Cognac.

Raisen syrup, spice, old wine, wood, in concentrated form.

I am hunting better. It only claims 15 years old, and at the price, he's NOT proud of it, particularly.

I gotta wonder what HE drinks.. :love:

Not only doesn't it evaporate quickly, having it around stops the evaporation from everything ELSE. I may be making a profit, drinking this stuff. ;)

Mitch trade me a Laphroaig Cask Strength too. I wonder why he got another since he isn't a peat guy ???

Well, I offically have scotch! I got two more yesterday in the mail from our good friend Mitch! I got my own bottle of Aberlour A'Bunadh batch 13 and I got a Laphroaig 10 Cask Strengh. I like the Laphroaig! Ace for me. I have yet to open the A'bunadh but I probably will this evening.

There is only one Peat guy and thats me. :p All this talk of Scotch is making me want to find my list of Scotch I had in one sitting. 14 different ones and I dont know how I walked out of the bar to this day. :laugh:

well, see, the thing is, I ordered a bottle.. of that Laphroaig Cask Strength..

three different places. Ooops. So, THAT is how I got two spare bottles. It was mere enthusiasm. :rolleyes:

I'd be very interested in your opinion of the Aberlour Abunadh head to head with Macallan Cask Strength.. which is about the most direct competition.

I was VERY pleased with the Mac C/S , and I liked the Abunadh right up till I compared em.