• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Add some new bottles to the collection...

Now that is a few bucks....what mad you decide on that one over others in that price range? I'll be looking for a review soon. :thumbs:

My choices were a little limited! Sure I could have bought a few others for the money but it looked so interesting. When I crack it I will give a full review! I have thoroughly enjoyed most everything I've had. I found a solution for my storage problem that I kinda over looked. I have a dark closet in my basement a few feet from me that I keep a few odds and ends(collectable humidors, dvd packages, Ect..) It has shelves that a perfectly spaced to hold my collection plus they are high up so the kids can't get to them! :thumbs:

Mitch, it mixes well with coke!

Just kidding! I think Ray might kick me out of the buy for that one! Not my favorite but certainly not the worst I've had! I'm smoking a Siglo VI and drinking The Glenfiddich Gran Reserve right now! I couldn't be happier unless I had twins taking turns trying to figure out which one could go deeper! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Holy Moley, you sure know how to hurt a guy..

I had to stand back from this last group buy, my pre-planned expenditures didn't have a newfound cognac lust built in, and were over in the 'oops' zone already..

BUT, I have put a bottle of Anniversary 25 yr Mac on *hold*, for my birthday. Just in Case I can't think of anything else I'd rather drink.. :)

And, for the now, I stuck back a bottle of the Glenrothes 92, just cause I admire em for the way they market their booze, and I recently picked up a bottle of the 12 yr Dalmore, just CAUSE it's better'n it costs, and heck, i Ought to have one.

AND, fwiw, I found out something about that Lot 40 Rye. Open it up and let it breathe. I was astounded, and it was a pure accident I discovered it.

I just opened it to sniff it, to see if i could catch that isopropyl (methanol? whatever) smell on the first nose, REAL spirity and I don't think ethanol, whatever it was.. and sure enough, just ahead of the 'cotton candy' there it was.

So the phone rang, and i left the bottle open, a few hours..

and the smell was gone. poof. no isopropyl. DANG. much improved nose. Good Trick. So, for any booze with an 'off' nose, it might just be worth it to let it air out some.. :)

As I continue my downward spin the collection keeps on growing! I got a bottle of Macallan 18 and A Signatory Vintage Caol Ila that was distilled in 1976 and bottled in 1995! Where will it all end?

A Downward Spin doesnt even come close to what Smoky is saying. The shelf he has all the bottles are look like the Piazza. Poor poor shelf is leaning. :laugh: What can I get Smoky hooked on next? :D

Nothing else Please! I can't keep up with the bad habits I have let alone anymore new ones! :D I had to take home most of my collection from the shop! It was getting a little out of hand. Besides I need room for the 6 bottles I'm getting from the buy! Ray, the Glenmorangie was something I wish I could share with you, amazing! If you have the means I highly recomend picking it up! I got to have another taste of it before I do my review.

Just picked up a bottle of Talisker 18. I haven't tried it yet.

Oh no ..... this is turning into another collection I see. I just added a bottle of Old Potrero Hotaling's Whiskey to the cabinet.

:cool:

I think you'll like it. I certainly did in my review.

Just picked up a bottle of Talisker 18. I haven't tried it yet.

I've been looking at that. Looking forward to a review when you can do it.

Oh no ..... this is turning into another collection I see. I just added a bottle of Old Potrero Hotaling's Whiskey to the cabinet.

:cool:

Damn it! I went over to the local liqour store with Opusxkc and I end up with another bottle of Glenrothes(they had it on sale for $50) and a bottle of Glenmorangie 18!

I should be able to retire if you keep up at this rate. ;)

I hope you have made a firm commitment to Drinking these bottles, and aren't just indulging yourself in Conspicuous Ownership!

I mean, there Are Certain Standards to uphold. :laugh:

Due to an unexpected charitable relief mission from an un-named benefactor.. :rolleyes:

I have two new shelf openings (Yaaay!) for which I have ordered a couple newbies. The Rittenhouse 100 proof Rye, and a New & Different Armagnac, Les Domaines Grassa Reserve ..

and i replaced the Daniel Bouju Royal, which someone Drank.

I'll watch it closer, next time. :whistling:

Well, Opusxkc and I hit it again! I got a Glenmorangie 12 Portwood and I got a Glenmorangie 15! I think I might have got a hell of a deal on the 15!I got the 15 for $57!