• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ALL DONE! Dallas Tatuaje Herf - Redo NOVEMBER 11th

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
This was November 11th @ Tobacco Road

For all the DFW BOTLs, as you may or may not know, the box of Tats that was generously donated to our HERF was "mis-transportated" by the USPS, and as of today still has not arrived at its' destination, although they were sent with plenty of time to spare. Second piece of information is that it looks like this Saturday may be more than difficult for several of the BOTLs and it has been suggested that the Tat Herf be rescheduled. Mike has some Family issues to deal with and needs to spend time with his Family so in deference to our TR Host I think this is best. Any suggestions on dates available? Cody is back in Houston this Saturday and my neice has surgery this Friday and recouperating the entire weekend. Cody will be storing the box in my Tower and it will be available for the Herf. The floor is OPEN...

edited to add in red

Yeah, I think a mulligan is definitely in order here. I'd say a week or three to let Mike get settled down and then some coordination for Cody to get back up here.

My only conflict (that I know of) will be the 17th. I think there is a boy scout campout that I am planning with my son. Aside from that, I think I am good for most Saturdays.

Hey, maybe even Dean would come up for a visit.

Hmmmmm......

:cool:

I would have to agree with you guys. Things have come up and I will be flying back Friday night, not to say that I have to be here when you gents enjoy these great sticks. I will be back in a couple of weeks and look forward to are HERF. I hope all the DFW BOTL's agree that this might not be the best weekend...

I'm sorry we're having to reschedule, but I was really trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat to make this weekend work. I'll check my calendar when I get home tonight and see what weekends work/don't work for me.

D

Yeah, I think a mulligan is definitely in order here. I'd say a week or three to let Mike get settled down and then some coordination for Cody to get back up here.

My only conflict (that I know of) will be the 17th. I think there is a boy scout campout that I am planning with my son. Aside from that, I think I am good for most Saturdays.

Hey, maybe even Dean would come up for a visit.

Hmmmmm......

:cool:

A few weeks off would be a good idea. Whatever you guys decide, I'll see if I can make it.

It would be great if Dean could come up here.

Well...I'm out for the next 3 or so weeks. This Sat is Halloween, next is our Marine Corps Ball, and then the next is the actual Marine Corps B-Day. I'll check back and see when we get this thing going and see if I can make it. Sorry fellas, this is a very busy time of the year for the Marines...

lurch

Hmmmm.... might have to mail out the tats and then do a virtual herf in Chat????

Just a thought... and probably a shitty one at that...

night boys!

mac

Hey I am in guys! Just need a little notice to work it! I am always on call now with work and all!

I hope everything is ok Mike?

I have not had the pleasure of meeting all of you! :thumbs:

You could always PIF the box to another HERF if you can't arrange a date. ;)

Nobody has mentioned that this box was shipped Tuesday last week. It was not mis-transported, it went missing in transport.
USPS messed up and I have no idea why. The box went through LA of all places and according to Cody, it arrived today, that's
one week. It was always my intention to get this box to you for your Saturday HERF. I sent a box to LA and they got it in two days,
as it should be. If the Dallas box could only be shipped on Thursday, I would have shipped Fedex to ensure that you had it by Saturday.
It was shipped Tuesday...hell, that's 4 days to spare.

Brian

Nobody has mentioned that this box was shipped Tuesday last week. USPS messed up and I have no idea why. The box went through LA of all places
and according to Cody, it arrived today, that's one week. It was always my intention to get this box to you for your Saturday HERF. I sent a box to LA
and they got it in two days, as it should be. If the Dallas box could only be shipped on Thursday, I would have shipped Fedex to ensure that you had it
by Saturday. It was shipped Tuesday...hell, that's 4 days to spare.

Brian

Please Brian accept my apology, this was in no way meant to place the fault with you and offend you, or to sound as if we are ungrateful. Some of us did get together this last Saturday and it was said that the fault was with the USPS not with you. We did indeed decide to PIF a special box of sticks to a certain HERF group and we did learn, it was shipped FedEx. We plan on getting together very soon to enjoy these fine smokes and Thank You.

As an aside I hope you, your Family, and friends are making it through the wicked fires safe and sound. I know my family and friends are exhausted but safe.

Nobody has mentioned that this box was shipped Tuesday last week. USPS messed up and I have no idea why. The box went through LA of all places
and according to Cody, it arrived today, that's one week. It was always my intention to get this box to you for your Saturday HERF. I sent a box to LA
and they got it in two days, as it should be. If the Dallas box could only be shipped on Thursday, I would have shipped Fedex to ensure that you had it
by Saturday. It was shipped Tuesday...hell, that's 4 days to spare.

Brian

Please Brian accept my apology, this was in no way meant to place the fault with you and offend you, or to sound as if we are ungrateful. Some of us did get together this last Saturday and it was said that the fault was with the USPS not with you. We did indeed decide to PIF a special box of sticks to a certain HERF group and we did learn, it was shipped FedEx. We plan on getting together very soon to enjoy these fine smokes and Thank You.

As an aside I hope you, your Family, and friends are making it through the wicked fires safe and sound. I know my family and friends are exhausted but safe.
It's all good, I'm not offended. :D I was pissed off that USPS messed up from San Diego.

Thanks, we are safe and sound but unfortunately San Diego and the poor people who lost their homes will take some time to put this behind them. This reminds me that life is fickle,
we must not sweat the small things.

Brian

This reminds me that life is fickle, we must not sweat the small things.

Brian
Don't mean to threadjack guys, but sometimes reading a simple statement like this can sometimes make you look at things a little differently and realize that there's always someone a little worse off than you..

This reminds me that life is fickle, we must not sweat the small things.

Brian
Don't mean to threadjack guys, but sometimes reading a simple statement like this can sometimes make you look at things a little differently and realize that there's always someone a little worse off than you..

You're right on Jonesy - when my Mom called to ask what I wanted saved from the house when she evacuated I had a list in my head but all I could say was that I wanted her out safe.

Brian - glad it is all good! USPS in SD has issues with getting packages to DFW. All my friends and family now send via FedEx. Any chance you'd like to come to DFW for the Herf? You are more than welcome. Anybody else?

How about considering another day besides a Sat??

It'd be nice for Mike to be able to join us without having to do double duty. :)

Thoughts??

Edited for clarity...

You're kidding right. I'm shit scared of cowboys :laugh:

Brian

No Brian. Around here it's not the cowBOYS you have to worry about, it's the cowGIRLS.

They're a tough mean bunch I tell ya'.

:laugh:

How about considering another day besides a Sat??

It'd be nice for Mike to be able to join us without having to do double duty. :)

Thoughts??

Edited for clarity...

Yeah that sounds good. I'm in for most days, just a bit of adjusting of the schedule.

If the day that this works out is anywhere from Nov. 11-Nov. 16 I will already be in Waco for work. Or if it is close around then I should be off.
B