• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ALL DONE! Dallas Tatuaje Herf - Redo NOVEMBER 11th

i might make an apperance.

Marc....that would be fantastic!!

It'd be like Mike in one regard, it would be nice to be able to sit and visit with you without all the double duty.

Maybe this will work out.

Sounding good so far guys.

Just found out, I'm out of pocket the long weekend of Nov 1-4. Feel free to go on without me, however, we might consider Sunday, Nov 11. On a Sunday, maybe Lurch and Dean and Marc can all join us. Wouldn't that be fun!?!?

Who know, Mike's little puppet might even be there too. :laugh:

Check your scheds boys.

Just found out, I'm out of pocket the long weekend of Nov 1-4. Feel free to go on without me, however, we might consider Sunday, Nov 11. On a Sunday, maybe Lurch and Dean and Marc can all join us. Wouldn't that be fun!?!?

Who know, Mike's little puppet might even be there too. :laugh:

Check your scheds boys.

Nov 11 would be awesome! I have to go to Waco that day for work, and I would be able to make it that day. I have some classes for work the 12-16, but I have to go down there on the 11th. I don't have a time to check in at the hotel so I can get back to Waco late without a problem.
B

You gent's figure out what day works best and shoot me a PM. I just need to know about a week before, then I can do my best to make it up here. Wow, I got the Tatuaje Box the other day and holly poop they are one of my favorite sizes. It took every bit of my not to break the seal and look at those beauties!!!! This is going to be one hell of a HERF, thanks again Brian and All you both are very generous people!! ;)

I have no problem with Nov 11! Just need to know where? :thumbs:

Brothers, thank you so much for your concern.

Nov 11th would be perfect. It’s a Sunday so no ‘double duty’, its Veteran’s Day, and Dean will be there.

I'm pretty sure the eleventh would work for me. Its my Mom's bday so I would have to come by after I see her. Just let us know when we decide to do this...

lurch

OK. So far the 11th seems to be looking good for everyone. Now all we need is a place.

Suggestions anyone?? Since everyone is scattered so much, there really isn't a place that is convenient for everyone.

Here's one idea; Cowboys play at NYG, 3:00 that day. How about Cool River Cafe in Las Colinas (Irving)? They have a bar area for cigar smoking, they'll have the game on for sure, and they have a really nice bar menu if you want to eat something. It'll be something different for most of us.

Just my 2 cents.

Cool River Cafe

Any other ideas??

I kinda like the whole having it at a cigar shop thing. Just my opinion, though I'm game for anything.

Doesn't matter to me, just good smokes and good friends?? :thumbs:

I thought we were still doing it at Tobacco Road? I was under the understanding that part of the reason for the delay was to let preembargo's life settle down so we could have it at his place when he wouldn't have to work the shop. I'm more interested in doing it at a cigar shop (and I've been looking forward to seeing Tobacco Road), just my $.02.....

D

I thought we were still doing it at Tobacco Road? I was under the understanding that part of the reason for the delay was to let preembargo's life settle down so we could have it at his place when he wouldn't have to work the shop. I'm more interested in doing it at a cigar shop (and I've been looking forward to seeing Tobacco Road), just my $.02.....

D

x2 :thumbs: