• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Grown up now Pass

gtphale said:
I know i'm very new to this forum. Just joined today but good friends with Alexgtp. Actually just got back from cigar lounge with him. lol Would if be possible for me to join up also? Makes for an easy pass between two of us. Seeing as we hook up every weekend.lol If not understandable. And i'll have enough post next time to jump in.

Thanks Steve
[snapback]158189[/snapback]​

I just checked with AlexGTP and he vouched for you, and I think you guys will be getting together for your end of the pass.

Your in gtphale!

You might want to mix us up in the order..

So as to get a better variety of cigars out in the pass..

We both have decent cigars to throw into the mix..

Thanks..

Either way works for me. Thanks for inviting me into this pass i'm really looking forward to this pass. Seizure i'll PM you all my details.

Thanks again

Steve

great. We still need a few more participants. I woudl like to get atleast 10 this time around.

Maybe people are scared to get involved with passes due to recent events ???

That being the case, I'd like to nominate NorCalCigarLover as a candidate. He's fresh off the newb boat, but a stand up guy.

If there are any Opus in this pass I'm sure he'd jump at the chance :rolleyes:

I'm setting him up with a couple of opus's. Has anyone done any cp actions with him?

I'm in the middle of a box split for some Trinidad Fundadores with him. He jumped right in, and sent me out a payment immediately. He also herfed with MMM over this past weekend.

yea. Give him a hoot, and have him post here, and we can add him. Haha

Looking like another newbie get your feet wet pass. Seems we're good at it huh Kayakinboy?

Will drop him a PM to see if he's down for it. I'll also have him post if he wants to jump in.
thanks!
Robert

BrownDevil said:
Maybe people are scared to get involved with passes due to recent events ???

That being the case, I'd like to nominate NorCalCigarLover as a candidate. He's fresh off the newb boat, but a stand up guy.

If there are any Opus in this pass I'm sure he'd jump at the chance :rolleyes:
[snapback]158470[/snapback]​

If NorCalCL is interested in joining the pass, he'd get my vote of confidence.
I'll be happy to help him through the process, if necessary.

:MMM :thumbs:

Seizure said:
yea. Give him a hoot, and have him post here, and we can add him. Haha

Looking like another newbie get your feet wet pass. Seems we're good at it huh Kayakinboy?
[snapback]158502[/snapback]​

Hey, I try to welcome all newbies with open arms. Glad to have him in the pass, if he wants. :cool:

Can't stand it, the call of a pass is pulling me in. This will pass number 2 for me so if you will have me. I want to come out and play.
Phillip

I know I said earlier that I wanted to wait, but waiting isn't learning and having fun.

YAHOO!! Just back from a major wine weekend tour and had the opportunity to meet MMM for a great smoke in the Northern part of the state. If you'll still have me, I'd appreciate the opportunity.

Thanks everyone!

:cool:

I'd be interested, if you'll have me...

Kayak - you got another pass heading your way very shortly... Was up until 4AM trying to decide puts/takes (Oh, do I want that one? Man, that would be nice - but I'd rather have THAT one... Ooohhhh - THAT ONE..... Oh, hell, I'll just pull all of these out, and put all of these back... Nah, Okay - just half... But I really like that one.... And what the heck is this one? Gotta be good if it's in the pass - damn - nothing on the Internet about it. And that damn mystery cigar - I must have it!!!!) And on and on it went...

I was doing the pee-pee dance around the cigars most of the night... Wifey got up in the middle of the night, arms folded with that scorned look on her face....
Now she's been laughing at me all this morning knowing how hard it was for me to get up....

Seizure said:
gtphale said:
I know i'm very new to this forum. Just joined today but good friends with Alexgtp. Actually just got back from cigar lounge with him. lol Would if be possible for me to join up also? Makes for an easy pass between two of us. Seeing as we hook up every weekend.lol If not understandable. And i'll have enough post next time to jump in.

Thanks Steve
[snapback]158189[/snapback]​

I just checked with AlexGTP and he vouched for you, and I think you guys will be getting together for your end of the pass.

Your in gtphale!
[snapback]158314[/snapback]​

...And if you want, I'll hook up with the other two and make it a circle jer... er, I mean Circle Pass!!! Hell, I'll drive down south somewhere to meet you guys!!! Could be fun!!!

George

George..

we are always open for a herf..

might even make it out your way for that event..if we can..

We are waiting too see if hales buddies friends shop..(LOL) is having their graycliffe event..or not..

Im not sure how far schaumburg is for you ..but we found this nice spot that has lots of TV's pool tables..darts and comfy leather couches.. we could herf at.. PLace is called
The Fox and Hound Smoke House..

Let us know..

ggiese said:
I'd be interested, if you'll have me...

Kayak - you got another pass heading your way very shortly... Was up until 4AM trying to decide puts/takes (Oh, do I want that one? Man, that would be nice - but I'd rather have THAT one... Ooohhhh - THAT ONE..... Oh, hell, I'll just pull all of these out, and put all of these back... Nah, Okay - just half... But I really like that one.... And what the heck is this one? Gotta be good if it's in the pass - damn - nothing on the Internet about it. And that damn mystery cigar - I must have it!!!!) And on and on it went...

I was doing the pee-pee dance around the cigars most of the night... Wifey got up in the middle of the night, arms folded with that scorned look on her face....
Now she's been laughing at me all this morning knowing how hard it was for me to get up....
[snapback]159062[/snapback]​

Ok. Someone vouched for you, and I seen you are also a bit active over at CW. Welcome to the game.