• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Grown up now Pass

Feb. 11th is cao Will find out when Greycliff is going to be there and i'll post up in the correct forum and see if we can make a Herf of it.

What's texknife.com? Is that legal with all the new rules? lol

i think everyone is holding off due to the gobstopper pass..

Its ok... gives us newbs a chance to get our feet wet..

Im sure in due time more ppl will get back to the "cigarPASS" way..

alexgtp said:
i think everyone is holding off due to the gobstopper pass..

Its ok... gives us newbs a chance to get our feet wet..

Im sure in due time more ppl will get back to the "cigarPASS" way..
[snapback]159495[/snapback]​

That's fine. We have 7 which should be decent. Start PMing your addresses with the subject "Grownup Pass" so I can organize things and figure out the pass order based on geography. I will ship this puppy out on Monday and hopefully we get some more people over the weekend before monday hits.

Gunpowder said:
I wish you guys a fun time.
:thumbs:
[snapback]159638[/snapback]​

Many thanks! Great host, great bunch of guys....should be a blast :thumbs:

Ok. I got everyone except GGIESE's snaily and the first post has been updated to reflect the pass order

Also. If possible, please PM your phone numbers too just to be safe especially with all the issues lately.

Also, the pass is still open for 2 more slots in case anyone's wondering, otherwise, we are looking at a monday send off date :p

knifeman said:
I know I am a newbie here and I am not going tot try to get in on this pass, but I have to say you cant go wrong with ggiese in your pass.www.texknife.com
[snapback]159228[/snapback]​

Thanks, Chris!!

Seizure said:
Ok. I got everyone except GGIESE's snaily and the first post has been updated to reflect the pass order

Also. If possible, please PM your phone numbers too just to be safe especially with all the issues lately.

Also, the pass is still open for 2 more slots in case anyone's wondering, otherwise, we are looking at a monday send off date :p
[snapback]159726[/snapback]​

You got ggiese's snailer now!!! (sorry for the delay - I was asleep at the switch).

Alex - I've heard about the Fox and Hounds in Schaumburg, althought never visited. That sounds great!!! Let me know what you two plan on doing... This should make the pass FLY if the three of us meet up and do our puts/takes together!

BTW - I know you have still have two open slots... And I know you don't know knifeman (he's a BRAND new newbie) - but... I've done passes with him on a number of occasions on another board. He's a great guy and would be a very good pass member if you would have him.

...And if you ever need that "special" knife..... (kboy) :p

looks like we're good to go. I'll be packing up the box tonight.

I've updated the first post with the finalized pass order, as well as a picture of the Cigars included in the pass. :p

AlexGTP, your up first. Please post here that your ready.

Yahoo :D

Pass number 2, for me, is about to be started.

Thanks for posting the picture of the "starters" for the pass.

I look forward to getting it and thanks for letting me play. :cool:

Phillip